• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazr is the bigger bitch

Dude can't play in this league anymore so he has to resort to bullshit fouling and fake tough guy tactics

yep. if nazr was smart he could have just watched lebron eat that tech and have momentum shift towards the bulls but instead went and got himself ejected from the game and hurt his team in the process.

sometimes i feel like for the bulls PASSION and HEART are code words for acting stupid. noah had his moments too

amare is only for like 10-15 min.

It's a big deal even if it's just a few minutes... The bench is shitting the bed. Only Kenyon is worth anything at that point.

I would like to see a sequence of 6 minutes with Amare and Novak. It's been a century since we've seen any sort of inside & out threat...

Has there ever been another player who hasn't played two months after being cleared by doctors? Just curious.

[sarcasm]Hey man, you are not supposed to question guys like Rose. The Bulls are evil for trying to get him to play and doctors don't really know anything. Vaccines cause autism![\sarcasm]

Pimpwerx

Weird of Jalen and Magic to say Miami made some adjustments to Nate. I think the only adjustments have been more Cole on him, and a lot more full-court pressure than we normally do. Trapping hard on the pnr is just standard operating procedure for our defense. It's how we get away with playing small. PEACE.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Memphis is playing like shit at the moment, but it's ok as long OKC doesn't get a +15pt lead.

MVP

Banned
Memphis can beat them. and I dont think it would take them 7 games to do it.

lol you can't be serious...NO ONE can beat the Heat this year, if anyone disagrees, they simply don't know the way this game works. Only team that has a chance is San Antonio just because Pop is a wizard, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom