• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

knicks

Marc Gasol in high school.

sYeAI.jpg

marc-gasol-past-2-e1335883186527.jpg

fertygo

Gasol look so goofy lol.

Btw Is Gasol's set shot is the most dangerous weapon on clutch right now, seemed he never miss that, damn.

He'll get you 16, but that's not the amount they're looking for. They're talking about 20/10 guys. Peko can't really do that, I don't believe.

Pek is great, but he's not a "scorer". He'll get you 16, but they were looking for a 20 a game guy.

It's not unthinkable. There aren't that many players with 20/10 potential that 16/8 with room to improve isn't attractive.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
LMA is the only traditional big man in the NBA who averaged over 20 PPG this year.

Though Melo, LeBron, and Durant have and can all play PF and Love and Dwight were hurt.
I know LMA is the only big man to do it this year. As an ardent Boozer supporter and Bulls hater, I routinely remind Bulls fans of that fact when they get mad that Boozer isn't getting "20 and 10" a night. I also routinely remind them that the Bulls drafted LMA, then traded him on draft night for Tyrus Thomas.

Why? Because Tyrus Thomas could jump really high.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
WTF, Z-Bo got blocked all the time by Ibaka and Collison this series. It's evident now to tell when someone commenting about the Grizz has watched them this season or not.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He averaged 16.3 points and 8.8 boards in 31 mpg, that's a scorer's rate. Even if he can't handle more minutes, he can take a heavy load on offense when he's in.
He's a starter, not a backup. It would mean moving Noah to the PF position. That would be interesting, though.

giri

He'll get you 16, but that's not the amount they're looking for. They're talking about 20/10 guys. Peko can't really do that, I don't believe.

Pek is great, but he's not a "scorer". He'll get you 16, but they were looking for a 20 a game guy.

Huh, Pek is a scorer. He's a low post beast.

He'd be amazing on the thunder.

But what do the Thunder have that the twolves would want. Because they aren't letting him go.

Also, YAY GRIZZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom