• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, is this AnatasiaDate.com shit for real?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Of course.

fertygo

Ugh looking at that Durant miss again, why he doesn't drive.. he can beat Allen that already off, settling for hopstep instead, ugh...

Not only did YN's injury ruin their playoff run and lower his trade value but it probably secured Brooks' job for a bit longer.

Come to LA KD, you can clean the gutters and change the light bulbs for all the asian women

Ugh looking at that Durant miss again, why he doesn't drive.. he can beat Allen that already off, settling for hopstep instead, ugh...

If you're down by two then ONLY jump shot you should be taking is a three pointer with that amount of time left. Other than that, drive with the fucking ball. Especially since he's Kevin Durant and they were playing at home.

fertygo

If you're down by two then ONLY jump shot you should be taking is a three pointer with that amount of time left. Other than that, drive with the fucking ball. Especially since he's Kevin Durant and they were playing at home.

Yup, if he gonna take jumpshot take a 3s.. Ugh this little thing that should gone differently that bum me.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Where are the Thunder fans now with Nick "Like-a-coach" Collision defense post?

lol MJ throwing away little kids' shoes

Rapper Lil Bow Wow:
"I’m actually real cool with his sons, Marcus and Jeffrey...I would say, we kinda grew up together. Being on tour, every time we came to Chicago, even at the age of like 15, they would come around and we just clicked.

There’d be times I stayed over at the family, ya know, Mr. Jordan’s house...actually a funny story, I actually wore some Iverson’s to their house...and Michael Jordan woke us all up and was like ‘Whose is these?’...and I was like ‘they’re mine’...and I never saw My A.I.’s after that moment. I was in some Jordan’s going down to play some basketball."

http://www.balloverall.com/content/michael-jordan-once-yelled-bow-wow-wearing-iversons-his-house

I have no idea why Randolph is as effective as he is. The guy doesn't jump, his release is slow as hell, and he looks like he's out of shape. But it all works for him, so good for him.

Fjordson

I have no idea why Randolph is as effective as he is. The guy doesn't jump, his release is slow as hell, and he looks like he's out of shape. But it all works for him, so good for him.
He's really good at sealing off a guy down low. Not all of his baskets are like this, but sometimes he spins and seals literally right at the rim, gets the ball, and gets right into his move before the defense can react. Definitely a smart post player.

Certain other post players are way more athletic but if you watch them they have to do all of their work after they catch it on the block with the defense focusing on them. Almost everything turns into a tough contested shot. Randolph does some good work without the ball so by the time they feed it to him he's deep in the paint for an easy score.

Emwitus

He's really good at sealing off a guy down low. Not all of his baskets are like this, but sometimes he spins and seals literally right at the rim, gets the ball, and gets right into his move before the defense can react. Definitely a smart post player.

Certain other post players are way more athletic but if you watch them they have to do all of their work after they catch it on the block with the defense focusing on them. Almost everything turns into a tough contested shot. Randolph does some good work without the ball so by the time they feed it to him he's deep in the paint for an easy score.

Dwight should have spent dat summer with randolph instead of hakeem. Have you watched him try to get position? It's like a headless chicken

Dwight should have spent dat summer with randolph instead of hakeem. Have you watched him try to get position? It's like a headless chicken

Dwight doesn't have the right build. Randolph just bulled through the Thunder's best post defender Collison and all he could do was foul. Dwight doesn't have the low center of gravity/giant ass to pull that off.

Fjordson

I've actually seen Dwight do it before, where he gets right to the rim and seals his man off, just not as consistently as Zbo. Maybe because his build is different like you said. Can't be easy to muscle out space down low every night like that, but damn is Randolph good at it.

And like I said, I don't mean Zbo is doing it every single time he scores, but it can't hurt your flow as a player to get a few easy buckets like that every quarter.

Oh, he's a hell of a post player. I think he's one of the best low post power forwards in the league. I'm referring to his jump shot more than anything. He shoots practically flat footed and I'm in utter disbelief that he isn't blocked more.

Fjordson

Oh, he's a hell of a post player. I think he's one of the best low post power forwards in the league. I'm referring to his jump shot more than anything. He shoots practically flat footed and I'm in utter disbelief that he isn't blocked more.
Oh yeah, I feel you :lol I have no clue sometimes how he scores.

giri

He does defense well, might've different series if he take all Perkins minute.

Collison fouled out in 2 games in under 15minutes. got 5 in another in 15 mintues. and who knows how shit he played last game.

So, No. He can't take perks minutes because he can't stop fouling.

Collison, 5 fouls in 16mins this game.

Yeah. No.

fertygo

Collison fouled out in 2 games in under 15minutes. got 5 in another in 15 mintues. and who knows how shit he played last game.

So, No. He can't take perks minutes because he can't stop fouling.

Collison, 5 fouls in 16mins this game.

Yeah. No.

Now we're talking, I should mention that. Perkins should be the one that fouled out that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom