• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori Chan

2pZ1RLDXbD

you can do it jr

giri

Man, he's even done some stupid shit in Memphis. Most of it was because he let his entourage use his goodwill for criminal shit though, so it's a lot of guilt-by-association, but his hands weren't exactly clean.

But like I said, that's seemingly past him now. His big hurdle will be how he handles himself post-NBA. His problem is that he's too generous and gullible. Until recently, he just didn't know where to focus his generosity on.

yeah, the shit in memphis wasn't him directly. And he's learned enough now to tell those guys to go away.

He's actually a huge part of why the community there have embraced the grizz so much. Which is just a weird thing to be saying.

KingKong

wow Simmons is just attacking Kobe on the latest podcast and his arguments literally make no sense

like within a few minutes he already said that you could make the argument that Manu was inconsistent but also Manu was really clutch and you could count on him to come through, that Duncan won 50+ games every year (ignoring that the Spurs havent been to the Finals since 07) which Kobe didn't do, and how they lost in 2003 because Kobe shot too much right after he said Duncan dominated the 2003 playoffs

e: now he's just listing the times they lost in the playoffs and saying those were lost titles, what?

kitsuneyo

Old but I only just saw it. From Tony Parker's Facebook:

Tony Parker said:
Hey! I don t know if you re familiar with this video game but I m a real fan of Cossaks. It s a strategy game, very real. I play with my friends very often, it s awesome! Hello. Je ne sais pas si vous connaissez ce jeu vidéo mais je suis un vrai fan de Cossacks. C’est un jeu de stratégie super bien fait. J’y joue régulièrement avec mes amis, c’est vraiment génial !

Check out the four PCs he has so he and his buddies can play "Cossaks", whatever that is!

GO SPURS GO!

MJ probably wins 4 chips with Shaq but pisses him off so he still leaves. MJ doesn't lose to Detroit.

I have a hard time imagining Kobe winning more than 1 or 2 rings with Jordans teams though.

wow Simmons is just attacking Kobe on the latest podcast and his arguments literally make no sense

like within a few minutes he already said that you could make the argument that Manu was inconsistent but also Manu was really clutch and you could count on him to come through, that Duncan won 50+ games every year (ignoring that the Spurs havent been to the Finals since 07) which Kobe didn't do, and how they lost in 2003 because Kobe shot too much right after he said Duncan dominated the 2003 playoffs

e: now he's just listing the times they lost in the playoffs and saying those were lost titles, what?

Simmons' wrong a lot of times, but he's on the right side of the Duncan Kobe argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom