• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/05/17/heat-star-dwyane-wade-surprises-coral-gables-teen-at-prom/

CORAL GABLES (CBS4) - A high school senior got the surprise of a lifetime when Dwyane Wade arrived at her prom.

Nicole Muxo, a senior at Archbishop Coleman Carroll, posted a video she on YouTube asking Wade to be her date, but she says she never expected him to actually show up.

Just before 9:30 p.m., the Heat star arrived. He said it wasn’t the first time she’d asked him to a dance, but this time her persistence paid off.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BJssymQCUAE5Nq9.jpg:large

Alrighty then.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Damn stop spreading your herps to the youth wade lol..... No but really she's cute..... Can't hate on wade for going to a prom with such a cute girl.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Damn stop spreading your herps to the youth wade lol..... No but really she's cute..... Can't hate on wade for going to a prom with such a cute girl.
If Wade wasn't the kind of guy to rent out several floors of a hotel to have a sex party on another person's tab, then I'd be like "Wow, what a great guy he is! :D"

But since he isn't that kind of guy, I'll say he's a lame for picking up high school girls when he's a millionaire athlete.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
If Wade wasn't the kind of guy to rent out several floors of a hotel to have a sex party on another person's tab, then I'd be like "Wow, what a great guy he is! :D"

But since he isn't that kind of guy, I'll say he's a lame for picking up high school girls when he's a millionaire athlete.

I mean shooting fish in a barrel still can lead to some tasty fish. But I understand your point

Nori Chan

millionaire athletes need love too

edit: holy shit. I wish that girl made a video for me. I so would give her a 3 roses and let her message my feet.

Vahagn

Wade taking cues from JR trying to give underage high school chicks Dat Pipe

Still can't mess with Kobe, the original "give 17 year old girls Dat Pipe then put a ring on it" hustla

are you saying that fat and/or retarded girls deserve special treatment? they're regular people too!

Someone who was picked on or bullied, yes. To make them feel good. Or maybe someone who dealt with a lot of hardship (say someone who lost their home in Sandy) or is recovering from cancer.

Attractive girl who already had a prom date doesn't need Wade to show up for her. That's fucking lame.

Someone who was picked on or bullied, yes. To make them feel good. Or maybe someone who dealt with a lot of hardship (say someone who lost their home in Sandy) or is recovering from cancer.

Attractive girl who already had a prom date doesn't need Wade to show up for her. That's fucking lame.

Its Dwayne Wade. He couldnt take a team anywhere without a superstar or two that were better than him. No surprise he goes for the popular chick when doing something like this.

Its Dwayne Wade. He couldnt take a team anywhere without a superstar or two that were better than him. No surprise he goes for the popular chick when doing something like this.

He's already paid his dues, leave the man alone!

dwayne+and+star+jones.jpg

Wade and other well known heels were so likable their first few years in the league. I hope the rising stars everyone loves keep a solid head about them.

Jigolo

Wow I can't believe I've never seen this thread. It's fucking great but too big to read through.

Title: amazing

OP gifs: amazing

Go Heat

Wait, what was this????

charsace

That girl skipped the amateurs and went straight to be a pro jumpoff. Wade surprised her right, so what happened to her date? This is one of the greatest cockblock moments ever. You know that her date has been working on her for a while so that he's the one bringing her to the prom, only to have this happen. For the HS kid this was the most important date of his life, for Wade it was only friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom