• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

Freethrow disparity in last 3 games:
Knicks - 49
Pacers - 109

Fouls:
Knicks - 93
Pacers - 52

Pro tip: Don't foul.

NY-CD422_NYKNIC_G_20130127173002.jpg

entremet

fuck man if we could only get rid of amare

fuck fuck

fuck

As much as I hate that contract, the Amare signing was the first signs of NYK management getting serious about winning again after so many terrible years--Marbury, Isaiah Thomas, etc.

Not of fan of the current GM although, he build a AARP squad around Melo.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Pacers would wax us in 4 games

don't sleep on Indy

I think right now if they do make the Finals, Granger would be trade bait.

thekad

Banned
As much as I hate that contract, the Amare signing was the first signs of NYK management getting serious about winning again after so many terrible years--Marbury, Isaiah Thomas, etc.

lmao

the AARP squad was all woodsons idea since he loves DAT VETERAN EXPERIENCE. shit blew up in our face. camby didnt do shit, sheed was great for those 3 games he played, KT bowed out and jason kidd just completely disappeared.

to be fair i dont know who else they could have signed. maybe even birdman early in the season if the team didnt keep lying about their injuries. god were so fucked for the next few years

hope grunwald is able to find more gems like copeland and prigioni for dirt cheap

don't you want lebron to get his 2nd finals mvp?

I wouldn't remotely mind it and LeBron is one my favorite players not on the Jazz, but Hibbert becoming a future Hall of Fame player (via winning a title as arguably the best player on the team) after how much he's gotten dissed and dismissed by everyone would be hilarious.

Vahagn

I wouldn't remotely mind it and LeBron is one my favorite players not on the Jazz, but Hibbert becoming a future Hall of Fame player (via winning a title as arguably the best player on the team) after how much he's gotten dissed and dismissed by everyone would be hilarious.

No one has dissed or dismissed him. He's been irrelevant. You're mistaking indifference with negativity.

He's Roy Hibbert, no one outside of Indiana gives a shit.

Cloudy

Banned
Bron gets 2 fts on that clean block on Melo. Gonna be real interesting to see if the refs still let Hibbert to dominate the paint when it's Bron and Wade driving the lane

I was at the game tonight. Been to tons of playoff games at BLF the last two years, never heard the place louder than tonight. We didn't sit for the last seven minutes of the game. It was amazing.

Melo really is a damn good player and he kept them in the game for the first half. But it was just the Pacers night. I've never seen Born Ready play so well. David West played much better, PG had his moments, and Roy had some amazing defense and work down low.

If the Pacers can play stronger defense and stop with so many stupid turnovers, they might be able to push the Heat. But if they play pretty much the same way against the Heat that they did against the Knicks, we'll be lucky if we get one game from the Heat.

No one has dissed or dismissed him. He's been irrelevant. You're mistaking indifference with negativity.

He's Roy Hibbert, no one outside of Indiana gives a shit.

I remember him being dismissed as a random stiff with no talent back when he was drafted, everyone hated his contract, everyone in this thread hates his team and laughed at his FG% and now he will be on his way to a championship ring as long as the Pacers can pull off a legendary, nearly impossible upset.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Just watch. Pacers fans are gonna be so mad after this series lol

Yeah, Knick haters/Pacer siders are in for a RUDE awakening when the Pacers find themselves in the same refereeing predicament the Knicks were in this series. I predict the foul disparities to be huge in favor of the Heat.

linsivvi

I remember him being dismissed as a random stiff with no talent back when he was drafted, everyone hated his contract, everyone in this thread hates his team and laughed at his FG% and now he will be on his way to a championship ring as long as the Pacers can pull off a legendary, nearly impossible upset.

Does he replace Josh Smith?

Yeah, Knick haters/Pacer siders are in for a RUDE awakening when the Pacers find themselves in the same refereeing predicament the Knicks were in this series. I predict the foul disparities to be huge in favor of the Heat.

I think we'll be too busy critiquing the Pacers for turnovers and missing free throws to really complain about fouls.

Hibbert shot under 45% and got only 17% of defensive rebounds and he's 7'2. Shouldn't you hate him?

Only 13.5 shots per game made at the rim against the Pacers this year, 59% FG% at the rim for opponents, both easily the best in the league, beast mode.

Yea, he's a great rim protector. But his offensive numbers are fucking horrid and he's a mediocre defensive rebounder. He's also not as good 1 on 1 as you'd like against actual Cs that can score a little on their own (Bynum, Howard, Gasols, etc).

He's nowhere near worth his salary until he at least becomes a 15 & 10 guy on 55% shooting.

edit: I'd like to mention I thought Indy had to match that offer otherwise their future was fucked since he couldn't be replaced. But I expected him to improve this year and he hasn't. It really makes no sense, he has enough skills to be better than he is on offense but he takes so many boneheaded shots. A little Cousins-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom