• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

the heat are completely lucky to be down only 4

pacers missed three easy ones and most of the heat buckets have been of the fuckball variety

giri

If I was Giri's DD, I would get him drunk, take him home, tuck him into bed.

Then I would raid his fridge, and not take my shoes off when I get there.

Take your shoes off, disgusto!

My fridge is always open to visitors doe. Got a good chicken curry in there ATM.

Vire

Just awful. I expected them to come out fired up, instead everyone but Chalmers looks flat.

Indiana missed at least three layups, they should be up by double digits.

Wade can't even drive anymore.

Wade's inability to put pressure on I day's defense has closed lanes off for lebron. Miami needs to utilize bosh since wade can't do it.

And again they have up too many points.

J2 Cool

Been watching older Wade clips, not '06 but his spectacular '09 season. Such a different player, it's bizarre. As much as I'm to believe it's injuries, it looks almost an equal amount boredom. I don't know how else you explain his little runs of brilliance throughout the game. So much walking around the court. I remember him talking about rededicating himself after the redeem team comeback, and he did it. He seems like one of those guys who needs to force himself into action. It's definitely down to effort.

Been watching older Wade clips, not '06 but his spectacular '09 season. Such a different guy, it's bizarre. As much as I'm to believe it's injuries, it looks almost an equal amount boredom. I don't know how else you explain his little runs of brilliance throughout the game. So much walking around the court.

Mission: sabotage LeBron's coronation.

Top Bottom