• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

SUPREME1

Banned
Real talk:

Crawford has a pager strapped to his cock, which vibrates to let him know when to start handing the game to the Heat. Momentum starting to swing the Pacers way? BzzZzZZzz. The Heat looking like they can't make a single jump shot? BzZzzZzz. The Pacers showing signs of offensive cohesiveness? BzZzzzZZz.

Stern commands his bitch Crawford without even having to speak. Next time the Heat are getting all the calls, look for Crawford's boner. It'll be there.

Real talk.

>.>

<.<

linsivvi

that team, with that exact roster gave Coach K his only loss in international ball.
the kind of ball played in FIBA competition, knock down shooters tend to wreck the most havoc.

You'd have to worry about Curry/Durant/Irving the moment they stepped across half court, especially with Fiba's shorter three point line.

I mean, this year's gold medal game, Spain played a box and 1 defense on Kevin Durant with LBJ and Kobe on the floor.

I blame it on the single elimination format more. The Pacers would be playing the Bulls if we used single elimination in the playoffs. That 2006 team would've beaten anyone best of 7 regardless of rules.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Real talk:

Crawford has a pager strapped to his cock, which vibrates to let him know when to start handing the game to the Heat. Momentum starting to swing the Pacers way? BzzZzZZzz. The Heat looking like they can't make a single jump shot? BzZzzZzz. The Pacers showing signs of offensive cohesiveness? BzZzzzZZz.

Stern commands his bitch Crawford without even having to speak. Next time the Heat are getting all the calls, look for Crawford's boner. It'll be there.

Real talk.

>.>

<.<
It's about time someone started making sense.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Oof, I expected the Heat to be in revenge mode. Instead they're just as off as they've been for the last two games. Starting to wonder if this season has gone on too long for them.

Top Bottom