• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

"They got another opportunity Monday"

lol GG

They didn't really do it all year long. And I don't recall them doing it together this season or postseason to be honest

I thought they stopped that shit last year

all year? There's a podium for regular season games?

I remember them doing it in the Chicago series. I admit I didn't watch Bucks post-games.

Forget about predicting who's gonna win, anyone can do that... it's a 50/50 chance, flip of a coin. I'm gonna double-down on that D-wade prediction instead. I've seen this type of event happen many times in the past. A lot of heat (no pun intended) is gonna be on him the next two days and there's also gonna be a big fuss made out of Spo benching him and Wade acting made, you'll see the talking heads on ESPN hype up that aspect.

And then what will happen? Dwyane Wade rebounds with a tremendous performance to lead the Miami Heat to the finals with 27 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, including 12 points in the 4th quarter.

Who knows what I'm talking about? Gotta be someone.

charsace

Please stop.. Seriously you are making yourself look bad.. Everyone can tell by looking at Dwade that he is less than 70% out there right now. Its obvious his knee is not right. You don't simply go from averaging 22+ points a game on 50% shooting to what he is right now without some obvious injury screwing him up.

Now Bosh on the other hand has been garbage.

Wade wearing down at the end of the season the last few seasons and taking time to warm up shows that he's done.

Shagwell

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

This has got to be my new favourite gif.

Forget about predicting who's gonna win, anyone can do that... it's a 50/50 chance, flip of a coin. I'm gonna double-down on that D-wade prediction instead. I've seen this type of event happen many times in the past. A lot of heat (no pun intended) is gonna be on him the next two days and there's also gonna be a big fuss made out of Spo benching him and Wade acting made, you'll see the talking heads on ESPN hype up that aspect.

And then what will happen? Dwyane Wade rebounds with a tremendous performance to lead the Miami Heat to the finals with 27 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, including 12 points in the 4th quarter.

Who knows what I'm talking about? Gotta be someone.

Dude. Predict LeBron's going to go off for 45, 11, and 8. That one's more plausible.

BadAss2961

Wade's still running and jumping. He's still out there playing. He's just sucking and choking like the rest of his team at the moment.

No excuses.

Roy feeling himself a lot

Soon he and Paul George will join the ranks of NBA douchebag like the rest of the stars in the league

Vire

He should be more upset with himself. MJ would have willed this into a win.

Lebron had 29 point 7 rebounds and 6 assists, he did his job.

Also, Hibbert is an asshole. Getting cocky now are we? Can't wait till you are crying on the podium after Game 7.

Hibbert just went down a notch for me. Not a fan of this type of attitude at all. You'd never hear PG saying garbage like that, for example. Fuck, what an idiot. Pisses me off and makes me want to root less for the Pacers.

You need some help.

Tom Penny

At the end of the day Lebron needs more help. Having a top 5 SG in history a top 20 PF and the greatest shooter in history isn't enough.

Vire

The "No Homo" thing is what's more immature than the motherfucker. Especially after the whole Jason Collins thing

Handle yourself with some class.
How is he cocky? You seem cocky right now.

How is he cocky? Did you see his smug face when dropped the word motherfucker on a national stage?

giga

Lebron had 29 point 7 rebounds and 6 assists, he did his job.

Also, Hibbert is an asshole. Getting cocky now are we? Can't wait till you are crying on the podium after Game 7.
His job is to win the game. He could have if he had taken a few more threes and dunks, along with containing PG. He's more of a 6th man than MVP at this point. Jeffrey is laughing in his yacht.

Too bad Hibbert can't use a coupon on the fine he'll get for his dumb comment

It's called having tact, you illiterate clown. Having tact and being respectful is not acting.

No, I just laugh at your 'role model' shit when it took for Hibbert to be stupid for you to suddenly change your mind, and you somehow still believe your players behind the scenes are angels

He should have at least dropped a "Pause." instead of No Home.

Also I'd love to be in the room when they have to explain to David Stern what 'No Homo' is.

smerfy

Banned
At the end of the day Lebron needs more help. Having a top 5 SG in history a top 20 PF and the greatest shooter in history isn't enough.

yeah, when they aren't playing even close to decent.

great nitpick.

wade barely shows up this entire series, slowly fading away.

Bosh is nowhere to be found.

but yeah, let's have weighted comments...because wade is playing like a top 5 SG and bosh is playing like a top 20 PF right?

Top Bottom