• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
@tomhaberstroh
LeBron James has 171 points in this series. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh combined? 155.

@tomhaberstroh
Chris Bosh held to single-digit scoring for 3rd game in a row. 1st time he's done that since Feb. 2004. He was a rookie.

LeBron can't do everything by himself, Wade and Bosh really need to step things up a bit, and Birdman needs to keep his head on straight.

rando14

Rando: Yes, he is. Doesn't matter if he only avged 11ppg in the reg season, the guy played 29 mpg. Look at what he's done in the playoffs, averaging 20/10 and just dominating games. He's clearly a top 10 player.

He's only doing 20/10 against the heat, whose best big is literally fucking Chris Anderson. Of course a 7'2" guy is going to feast on that. Hib only avg'd ~14 on 47% shooting during the last two rounds against teams that actually have a frontcourt

Bosh was exposed big time. He was just a good player on a shit team where he could accumulate stats in Toronto. He's not a guy that should be taking up 1/3 of your salary cap. LeBron will bail the fuck out of Miami if he's smart.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Yeah some really good gems there.

Heat have been held below 80 points twice this season. Both came vs. the Indiana Pacers.

Chris Bosh held to single-digit scoring for 3rd game in a row. 1st time he's done that since Feb. 2004. He was a rookie.
Impressive stats.

fertygo

He's only doing 20/10 against the heat, whose best big is literally fucking Chris Anderson. Of course a 7'2" guy is going to feast on that. Hib only avg'd ~14 on 47% shooting during the last two rounds against teams that actually have a frontcourt

That like.. Marc Gasol number, which is awesome..

Yeah hype up Rondo and forget Tony, no problem, keep at it dude

Just forgot, made the list in 30 seconds.

By the way, Melo's better than Durant. He's got nobody on that team and he carried them all year.

Look at how Durant and OKC did without Westbrook... that's basically what Melo had all year, the Knicks were OKC without Westbrook and he still carried them pretty far.

Pimpwerx

Tony-Parker-France-Espagne_full_diapos_large.jpg

When's the last time he torched us? The great surprise of the Finals, should we make it, will be how bad a matchup we are for the Spurs. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
Bosh was exposed big time. He was just a good player on a shit team where he could accumulate stats in Toronto. He's not a guy that should be taking up 1/3 of your salary cap. LeBron will bail the fuck out of Miami if he's smart.

They don't run anything for him though. He should be getting rim runs off screens on the slower Pacers bigs but they don't do that. I guarantee you he will be the 2nd best Heat in the Finals (not that it means much lately lol)

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

or hear me out here Hibbert is the only Center in this entire series...... I'm just saying

Pimpwerx

One bad series means he's exposed? He's been pretty good for us in every other playoff series. One series is what exposes him? Yeah...I'm done for the night. PEACE.

charsace

I've been saying it all season even when Wade was putting up good numbers; Wade obviously isn't elite anymore. He makes his living off of Lebron and Bosh opening up the floor for him.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Forgot about Tony, big fan of his.

Current Top 10:

1) LeBron
2) Kobe
3) Melo
4) Durant
5) Curry
6) PARKER
7) Love
8) CP3
9) Hibbert
10) LMA

Pretty sure D-rose retired so he's not in there.

I love Steph but no way in hell is he isn't #5 in the entire league.

One bad series means he's exposed? He's been pretty good for us in every other playoff series. One series is what exposes him? Yeah...I'm done for the night. PEACE.

Not one series, I mean going to the Heat. He's a good player, but you really think he's a franchise guy, a max player the way he was hyped up when they first all signed in MIA? Dude is not worth $22 million a year. That's ridiculous for what he really gives you.

effzee

His knee wasn't up on contact. Sir Charles is a dumb ass.

Yeah WTF he even pulls back his knee almost to avoid the contact.

Bang bang play that IMO could have gone either way but again didn't determine the out come of the game.

Spo again won't change much if anything and it might be enough to win in game 7 but I have to imagine at this point play you have to play Cole, Miller, and maybe even Rashard Lewis more. Shane Battier and Ray Allen were having a shitty series already but now Bosh and Wade are on the list too.

Seriously how can all of the guys be in a slump at the same time. Of course a large portion of it is Indy's D but I think Miami just plays with no urgency. Like every deficit is easy to come back from so no need to panic.

It would work if Pacers fans actually attended any games in the regular season

Pacers fans stopped attending because they were tired of clowns like Stephen Jackson and Jamaal Tinsley. I'm not saying that they were right, but a team that wins the right way is exactly what a place like Indiana demands.

Tom Penny

What's funny about it? I hated what Hibbert did during the regular season, but that brother has stepped his game up.

He's a perennial vastly underachieving player. A couple of playoff series don't change that. Come back to me when he isn't like a 11/7 guy and dropping 20/10 for multiple seasons.

Gotta admit you got me there. I'm not a pussy that can't admit when he's wrong. Numbers don't lie and yeah he wasn't putting up near the stats in the first two rounds as he has been this series.

If Indy makes it to the finals and Bert can put up ~17/10 vs. San Antonio then I think he's deserving of top 10. The cHeat are gonna win tho so we'll never know.

Pacers fans stopped attending because they were tired of clowns like Stephen Jackson and Jamaal Tinsley. I'm not saying that they were right, but a team that wins the right way is exactly what a place like Indiana demands.

Yeah but those clowns have been gone a long time

The fans got to see the Indy team in the playoffs last year and this year they were still at the bottom of attendance

Whatever, maybe that guy who had the poster goes to all the games, but it really doesn't work when that fanbase generally gave a shit starting a month ago

Top Bottom