• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

effzee

Is that The Game on the right? In Flyers gear? Just cause the colors are close to the Pacers look? Damn he is a moron.

Anyway wow just saw the stats lines. WOW. Bosh really needs to be used differently. Spot up shooter for him is a luxury skill but shouldn't be his only role. I get that he is the third option but he can't just be a 18 feet shooter.

Also I hope that Lance Stephenson improves his road performance. Right now that's my only issue with the brother. And as I've said before, personally I forgive the dude as long as he's asked for forgiveness himself. I don't understand why people are so grudgeful. If he hasn't though, well fuck him.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There's no way Indy wins game 7. Bosh/Wade aren't going to play this bad again, and Anderson will make some type of difference. No way Hill shows up like this, either.

BTW, if Boozer played this bad for an entire series, Bulls fans would kill him. Fuckers just don't appreciate a good thing when they have it.

Man after the way this Pacers and Heats series is shaping.

This makes me feel bad for Bulls fans. If Deng was good to go against Heat, Derrick Rose might have just cost the Bulls a shot at the Finals.

Vestal

I've been saying it all season even when Wade was putting up good numbers; Wade obviously isn't elite anymore. He makes his living off of Lebron and Bosh opening up the floor for him.

Please stop.. Seriously you are making yourself look bad.. Everyone can tell by looking at Dwade that he is less than 70% out there right now. Its obvious his knee is not right. You don't simply go from averaging 22+ points a game on 50% shooting to what he is right now without some obvious injury screwing him up.

Now Bosh on the other hand has been garbage.

Relax Heat Age the birdman will be back on Monday
chris-andersen-upper-bodies.jpg

Kakaw!!!!!!

Vire

I want to bitchsmack Wade for saying "We need to play better".

Are you fucking serious? How about some accountability? "I need to play better"

I don't care if you have a bum knee, get your shit together man.

What's funny about it? I hated what Hibbert did during the regular season, but that brother has stepped his game up.

Hibbert wouldn't be getting half the minutes he's getting now if the refs called him on half the shit he does. He's also really slow, and you can tell by the way he runs up the court he's knees are going to crumble in a few years.

effzee

Yeah but those clowns have been gone a long time

The fans got to see the Indy team in the playoffs last year and this year they were still at the bottom of attendance

Whatever, maybe that guy who had the poster goes to all the games, but it really doesn't work when that fanbase generally gave a shit starting a month ago

Yeah all that shit about the NBA not wanting small market teams or the fans being fed up with the thugs on the team is pure BS. They have cleaned house for a while now and the fans don't want to or care to watch their own brand of basketball.

That shit will be packed for the finals though.

Just got a gut feeling a few secs ago: D-wade shakes off the doubters and has a big game on Monday, like 27 points, 7 boards, 6 assists.

Just one of those feelings/predictions you get when you've watched sports for decades.

Just got a gut feeling a few secs ago: D-wade shakes off the doubters and has a big game on Monday, like 27 points, 7 boards, 6 assists.

Just one of those feelings/predictions you get when you've watched sports for decades.

So why are you making it?

M_A_C

Did you eat a batch of bad clams or something?

I want to bitchsmack Wade for saying "We need to play better".

Are you fucking serious? How about some accountability? "I need to play better"

I don't care if you have a bum knee, get your shit together man.

Wade vs. Spo all over again. Losing my patience with this guy.

BadAss2961

Nah... It's gonna be Bosh that bails LeBron out.

Fjordson

I think Wade will continue being his worthless self, but I actually think Bosh will do better. Not beasting or anything, I just can see Indy losing respect for his shot after these last few games and he just gets hot from midrange and from 3. Pacers need to lock in on D with him despite his bad series up to this point.

There's no way Indy wins game 7. Bosh/Wade aren't going to play this bad again, and Anderson will make some type of difference. No way Hill shows up like this, either.

BTW, if Boozer played this bad for an entire series, Bulls fans would kill him. Fuckers just don't appreciate a good thing when they have it.

didnt we say that after game 2? and 4? and now 6?

Heat fans, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Really makes you wish the zebras had called LeBron's travel on his "game-winner" in Game 1. Or that Indy's coach wasn't a complete moron in that game. This series could be over, and we could all move the fuck on from this year's incessant LeBron ball-slobbering.

"They got another opportunity Monday"

lol GG

They didn't really do it all year long. And I don't recall them doing it together this season or postseason to be honest

naw it aint that easy. bosh and wade have to step up. btw why is miller not getting more minutes over ray?

Top Bottom