• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

About to sweep all this shit away:

Cloudy said:
Don't be fooled by this Spurs win. They won't get past Denver

Cloudy said:
I like Memphis in that series IF it happens. SA is a fraud team and they will be exposed soon enough

Cloudy said:
Spurs desperate. Frauds...

Cloudy said:
Spurs will get so exposed in the WCF

Cloudy said:
I TOLD YOU GUYS THE sPURS WERE HUGE FRAUDS

Cloudy said:
Thing is, Spurs cannot guard Steph and Klay. They got back into the game last time cos 1 of them was off the court. If the Spurs lose this game, they are done
(they lost that game)

Cloudy said:
Spurs ain't beating this Grizz team and TD is so overrated right now.

Cloudy said:
I have been calling the Spurs frauds from day 1

Cloudy said:
Yup. Grizz will pound either of these teams into the ground

Cloudy said:
Grizz should be the favorite vs. either team, right?

Cloudy said:
Memphis is gonna POUND the Spurs

Cloudy said:
I'm telling you guys right now. Spurs are gonna get pummelled by Memphis

Cloudy said:
I have seen nothing from the Spurs that tells me they can beat Memphis.

rando14

About to sweep all this shit away:

iyzCCXzvZtse6.gif

wow. Wont front, I was thinking SA looked overmatched against GS after G1 and 2, but closing out that series in 6 and seeing Pop's defensive adjustments convinced me to not bet against them the rest of the playoffs.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The only thing the Spurs did to dominate this series was to throw bodies at Z-Bo. How frustrating :(

VPhys

It's not looking good for Memphis the Spurs are getting all the shots they want and Memphis has not even been able to get a shot off in the paint yet.

LQX

Is ESPN a black screen for anyone else? I can hear it but the station is dark. Other stations are working.

-Edit-Working now

Cloudy

Banned
I didn't imagine Parker would be able to shred Memphis like this. I just don't get why they left Conley on him all series.

Miami will not let TP beat them...

Cipherr

This is a pretty terrible series. Boring to watch with the exception of late last game.

Feels like the Spurs are just way outside of their tier here towering above the Grizz.

Top Bottom