• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I didn't imagine Parker would be able to shred Memphis like this. I just don't get why they left Conley on him all series.

Miami will not let TP beat them...

Wade guards TP normally but Wade is all fucked up. He's asking for a pair of broken knees.

h1nch

The only thing the Spurs did to dominate this series was to throw bodies at Z-Bo. How frustrating :(

And shoot better, pass better, make better coaching adjustments, manage their roster better, and make clutch shots when the game was on the line.

Not this year.
Very doubtful OKC gets past San Antonio this year without Spurs killer Harden but they most definitely would not be swept like Memphis is about to. Spurs have no one to contain Westbrook and Durant. Spurs would win in 6.

Wade guards TP normally but Wade is all fucked up. He's asking for a pair of broken knees.
cole and lebron could guard TP. LeBron won't bother since he'll just be running through screens.

images

Diaw has been living life to the fullest.

jobber

and what if parker and ginobli shoot like shit like they have at times in this post season?

I don't want to discuss what ifs but I think KD's and YNB's offense alone could win two games.

Green and Leonard will pick up the slack

it's pick your poison with this team

Green and Leonard will pick up the slack

it's pick your poison with this team
OKC could live with the role players going off and Gino and Parker shooting like shit while KD and Westbrook are dropping 30+ and 25+ along with getting tons of attempts at the line. It's not like I'm saying OKC would win, but no way they get fucking swept.

and what if parker and ginobli shoot like shit like they have at times in this post season?

I don't want to discuss what ifs but I think KD's and YNB's offense alone could win two games.

Most of Parker's struggles came from the ankle and calf injuries he had. It's not a coincidence that he's playing better now that he's healed.

jobber

OKC could live with the role players going off while KD and Westbrook are dropping 30+ and 25+ along with getting tons of attempts at the line. It's not like I'm saying OKC would win, but no way they get fucking swept.

sweeping OKC is impossible

5 maybe

6 yes if we had hca

duxstar

Jeff loves memphis? He can have a job here if he wants.

Suprisingly I have very little faith in NBA coaches anymore....... It's like there's Pop and then everyone else..... People said Vogel was a good coach but I haven't seen it yet; Spoelstra (no idea if thats the right spelling) doesn't look that great. This Hollins guy seems like he has no clue whats going on, and I didn't remember being that Impressed with Golden States coach.

Top Bottom