• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the shows I watch & its a lot these are the main shows I want renewed

1. Revenge
2. Scandal
3. American Dad
4. Gotham
5. Arrow
6. The Flash

I already know about 3,4,5 & 6

Gotham is all but assured a second season, Arrow and The Flash were renewed a couple months ago. Not sure how American Dad is doing for TBS but I would imagine a renewal is likely since I think we'd know by now if they were dropping it or not.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Gotham is all but assured a second season, Arrow and The Flash were renewed a couple months ago. Not sure how American Dad is doing for TBS but I would imagine a renewal is likely since I think we'd know by now if they were dropping it or not.

Gotham has already been renewed.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The day the OT changes to

"People lose interest in PoI" or "Person of Disinterest"

Will be a sad day :(

Sober

I thought the pilot for Weird Loners was pretty decent. Then again I have terrible taste in sitcoms so I expect to be told otherwise. Instilled more confidence in me than One Big Happy though (maybe cause it's apples to oranges here, single cam vs. multicam). I liked it enough that I'd want to see more.

I guess it's a hangout sitcom, though I didn't get much of that from the pilot alone.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The day the OT changes to

"People lose interest in PoI" or "Person of Disinterest"

Will be a sad day :(

Fucking idiot CBS needs to put it on netflix/amazon prime so people can watch the fucking show and catch up. I KNOW I would like it but I haven't seen a single episode yet, and if something isn't available from the multiple streaming services I pay for, I sure as shit am not going to go out and pay for individual seasons/episodes.

tim.mbp

Fucking idiot CBS needs to put it on netflix/amazon prime so people can watch the fucking show and catch up. I KNOW I would like it but I haven't seen a single episode yet, and if something isn't available from the multiple streaming services I pay for, I sure as shit am not going to go out and pay for individual seasons/episodes.

It's coming to Netflix and WGN in the fall.

Patryn

CBS doesn't own the show. Warner Brothers does.

They're the ones who made the idiotic decision to keep it off all digital services (streaming or otherwise) until sometime in the middle of Season 3. I'm not kidding: You couldn't even buy episodes of the show on Amazon or iTunes until Season 3.

It was very hard to catch up when I got hooked on an episode in Season 2, and it basically took a leap of faith in buying the Blu-Rays of Season 1 to do so.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
It's coming to Netflix and WGN in the fall.

Oh, awesome!

CBS doesn't own the show. Warner Brothers does.

They're the ones who made the idiotic decision to keep it off all digital services (streaming or otherwise) until sometime in the middle of Season 3. I'm not kidding: You couldn't even buy episodes of the show on Amazon or iTunes until Season 3.

It was very hard to catch up when I got hooked on an episode in Season 2, and it basically took a leap of faith in buying the Blu-Rays of Season 1 to do so.

My bad, I could have sworn it was CBS-produced. Eat shit, WB!

Palmer_v1

So with Justified ending, what can I use to fill my need for a Western-themed show?

Is it finally time for HBO to announce the Deadwood renewal?

How is iZombie doing? Likelihood of it getting renewed?

The CW doesn't cancel shows anymore, so 100%

I laughed when I saw its ratings, even though I expected numbers like that.

Who's gonna watch a show that looks awful and premieres on March 31st? Fox clearly didn't have any faith in it.

I dont get why they didnt slot it on Sundays with Last Man rather than surround Last Man with animated reruns for 4 weeks in a row?

I don't watch anything on the CW but this made me laugh.

I watch everything
well actually six shows
on the CW currently and it made me laugh too.

iZombie is safe, though it'll be interesting to see how it holds up next week without a new Flash as a lead-in.

Isn't Hart of Dixie cancelled?

'Hart Of Dixie' Season 5 renewal is still unknown even though the show's season 4 finale bids farewell last week. Many would agree that the ending feels like there is no upcoming season. Despite that it was ended, the network still kept their mouth shut for the show's renewal or cancellation. Actor Scott Porter recently reportedly wants to know the show's fate.

Read more: http://www.vcpost.com/articles/5381...ncertain-actor-scott-porter.htm#ixzz3W5d0zxjN

Palmer_v1

odd pls

that isn't going to happen

it cant

i refuse to live in that world

I read up on it... and it sounds pretty awesome. Is the movie worth watching still?

It also makes me think of the Cowboy Bebop episode where Spike gets wrecked by Pierrot in the amusement park. Also a bit of a sci-fi western, I guess.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ratsky: "Full House revival! Full House revival!"

Netflix: "
3lrFloW.gif
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom