• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palmer_v1

I want the whole show to be a commentary on how they're being forced out of San Francisco due to rising housing costs, etc. They end up living in the Oregon backwoods.

Full House is the defining sitcom of the late 80s-early 90s tbqh

Seinfeld is the defining sitcom of the 80's and 90's.

Was Full House even a sitcom? The situations weren't even funny. Michelle loses her bike. Stephanie has no friends. DJ has a pimple. Any show that plays melodramatic music every damn episode is a drama.

Full House was a family drama (focused at kids) where you learn some obvious shit every episode. The laughs are few and far between. The only reason you might laugh is how serious the show is taking itself.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The situations weren't even funny.

the same could be said for seinfeld tbh
uUZ2lGx.gif

"i was in the pool" yeah ok
uUZ2lGx.gif

"im not a threesome guy" your loss
uUZ2lGx.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
if you asked me to choose between a full house revival and a happy endings revival i would choose the full house revival

penny aint got nothin on kimmy gibbler

Slayven

I read up on it... and it sounds pretty awesome. Is the movie worth watching still?

It also makes me think of the Cowboy Bebop episode where Spike gets wrecked by Pierrot in the amusement park. Also a bit of a sci-fi western, I guess.
Yes, it has that quirky, weird 70s feel to it.

if you asked me to choose between a full house revival and a happy endings revival i would choose the full house revival

penny aint got nothin on kimmy gibbler

Well, at least reviving Full House makes some sense.

Trying to bring back something that used to be a hit makes more sense than bringing back something that never was.

Revenge Season 5 I believe :)
Honestly though, what could they even do with a 5th season? If you saw the latest episode then you know a major revelation was revealed.

Margo is done with her crusade so Emily doesn't really have an antagonist to deal with.

I mean I guess someone from David's past could show up to cause trouble but we just went through that.

Malcolm Black was hyped up to be this terrible force to be reckoned with and they got rid of his ass after what, 4 episodes? Along with that, so many characters were killed off.

I wouldn't mad be mad if Revenge gets renewed but I don't think its that great of an idea.

So when is NBC going to announce a West Wing revival? I've been binging it the past two weeks. Rob Lowe is free and President Bartlett said Sam would be President someday. I want to believe in government again.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So when is NBC going to announce a West Wing revival? I've been binging it the past two weeks. Rob Lowe is free and President Bartlett said Sam would be President someday. I want to believe in government again.

hahaahah a white dude getting elected president of the united states oh man.

Seinfeld is the defining sitcom of the 80's and 90's.

Was Full House even a sitcom? The situations weren't even funny. Michelle loses her bike. Stephanie has no friends. DJ has a pimple. Any show that plays melodramatic music every damn episode is a drama.

Full House was a family drama (focused at kids) where you learn some obvious shit every episode. The laughs are few and far between. The only reason you might laugh is how serious the show is taking itself.

I wouldn't count Seinfeld for the 80s though, aside from starting in the second half of 1989 it didn't become popular until several seasons after it premiered.

Tried watching the series premiere of the Grace Helbig show.
Thoughts: only lasted 15 minutes.
There's jump cuts for no reason

Take it out back please.
I'm sad that I wasted much time on this.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Tried watching the series premiere of the Grace Helbig show.
Thoughts: only lasted 15 minutes.
There's jump cuts for no reason

Take it out back please.
I'm sad that I wasted much time on this.

Yup, that definitely sounds like something born on YouTube.

G0523

Oh hey guys, what's going in here--

*full house revival*
*debate on full house revival vs. happy endings revival*

o_O Never mind.

Sober

They should bring back Low Winter Sun just to piss you lot off.

They should also revive Mad Men because let's face it, the finale will not end with Don Draper becoming D.B. Cooper. He's just gonna become a lumberjack.

Wiktor

They should bring back Low Winter Sun just to piss you lot off.

They should also revive Mad Men because let's face it, the finale will not end with Don Draper becoming D.B. Cooper. He's just gonna become a lumberjack.

Say what you want, but I would watch the hell out of Dexter vs Killer BOB series :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom