• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

Imagine the chaos of an actual NeoGAF run network? Trying to DVR anything would be a nightmare with Stump constantly changing show titles.
Everyone would tune into my masterpiece show called "Hogan'a'round". It's about a teenage boy who finds himself in wild and wacky adventures week-week and the whole family is played by Hulk Hogan including the baby and dog.

Cheerleader Death Squad could've been the begining of new cultural zeitgeist. Now we stuck with the last remnants of the zombie craze. Sorry hun, but Ebola was so last year.

ninjabat

just checking, so cw will have the following shows based of dc properties:

Arrow
Flash
I-Zombie
Hours
Legends of tomorrow

is this right?

Clevinger

DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

I give it five episodes tops before "Rip Hunter" falls in love with Felicity and creates a love pentagon.

FYI:

Currently airing, returning, and upcoming CW shows nobody here ever remembers

• Beauty and the Beast
  • Americas Next Top Model
  • Whose Line is it Anyway?
  • Penn & Teller: Fool Us
  • Masters of Illusion
  • Dates
  • Significant Mother
  • A Wicked Offer
  • One Magnificent Morning (Saturday Kids shows)
  • The Bill Cunningham Show (daytime)

beat

Imagine the chaos of an actual NeoGAF run network? Trying to DVR anything would be a nightmare with Stump constantly changing show titles.
If Overstock can get in the original content business, NeoGAF will be a (streaming) network within a decade.

Slayven

CORDON

When a mysterious and deadly epidemic breaks out in Atlanta, a vast urban quarantine is quickly enforced, forcing those stuck on the inside to fight for their lives while local and federal officials desperately search for a cure.

I will laugh when they have almost no black people

FYI:

Currently airing, returning, and upcoming CW shows nobody here ever remembers

• Beauty and the Beast
  • Americas Next Top Model
  • Whose Line is it Anyway?
  • Penn & Teller: Fool Us
  • Masters of Illusion
  • Dates
  • Significant Mother
  • A Wicked Offer
  • One Magnificent Morning (Saturday Kids shows)
  • The Bill Cunningham Show (daytime)

Wait, when did they bring back Penn & Teller's Fool Us?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I will laugh when they have almost no black people

CORDON stars David Gyasi (“Interstellar”); Christina Moses (“Starship: Apocalypse,” “Starship: Rising”); Chris Wood (“The Vampire Diaries”); Kristen Gutoskie (“Beaver Falls”); Claudia Black (“The Originals,” “Farscape”); George Young (“Casualty”); Hanna Mangan Lawrence (“Spartacus: War of the Damned”);and Trevor St. John (“One Life to Live”).

Wait, when did they bring back Penn & Teller's Fool Us?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ion-renewed-by-the-cw-for-new-seasons/328704/

November 17, 2014 (Burbank, CA) — The CW has ordered new seasons of AMERICA'S Next Top Model, PENN & TELLER: FOOL US and MASTERS OF ILLUSION to air during 2015. Each series will roll out throughout the year with specific premiere dates to be announced at a later time.

After acquiring the original British series from DCD Rights to air this past summer, The CW has ordered 13 brand new one-hour episodes of PENN & TELLER: FOOL US, which will go back into production next year. As in the previous series, PENN & TELLER: FOOL US is a one-hour competition series celebrating magic and featuring the legendary duo Penn & Teller.

Nah, I'm sure they'll have looters.

Too soon

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
CORDON stars David Gyasi (“Interstellar”); Christina Moses (“Starship: Apocalypse,” “Starship: Rising”); Chris Wood (“The Vampire Diaries”); Kristen Gutoskie (“Beaver Falls”); Claudia Black (“The Originals,” “Farscape”); George Young (“Casualty”); Hanna Mangan Lawrence (“Spartacus: War of the Damned”);and Trevor St. John (“One Life to Live”).

In bold are the black actors. That's 25 percent of the cast. (Atlanta is 54 percent black. Could have swapped at least two more white actors with black ones.)

ivysaur12

Banned
DEADLINE FROM THIS THURSDAY LAST YEAR LAST YEAR:

CW Renews ‘The 100′, ‘Hart Of Dixie’ & ‘Beauty And The Beast'; Cancels ‘Tomorrow People’, ‘Star-Crossed’ & ‘Carrie Diaries’

CW Picks Up ‘The Flash’, ‘iZombie’, ‘Jane the Virgin’ & ‘The Messengers’ To Series
NBC Picks Up ‘Mysteries Of Laura’ & ‘Constantine’ To Series

NBC Picks Up Comedy ‘A To Z’ To Series

No New Series Orders At CBS Yet

Hayden Christensen Re-Signs With Paradigm

ABC Pilots ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ & ‘Black-ish’ Start Making Writer Deals

UPDATE: ABC Renews ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, ‘Scandal’, ‘Revenge’, ‘Castle, ‘Resurrection’ & ‘Once Upon A Time’

ABC Picks Up ‘Marvel’s Agent Carter’, Renews ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’

ABC Renews ‘The Goldbergs’ For Season 2

ABC Picks Up ‘Selfie’, ‘Forever’, Jeff Lowell Comedy, ‘Galavant’, ‘The Whispers’, ‘How To Get Away With Murder’, ‘American Crime’, ‘Black-ish’ To Series

ABC’s ‘The Middle’ Renewed For Season 6

Patryn

I just want to know when CBS will start announcing its renewals.

And by that I mean I just want to know if Person of Interest is renewed.

That's the last show I really care about that's in limbo.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
NBC picks up sitcoms Superstore and Crowded

Superstore stars America Ferrera and Ben Feldman as workers at a Walmart-style retailer who "tackle the day-to-day grind of rabid bargain hunters, riot-causing sales and nap-worthy training sessions" while presumedly being forbidden from unionizing.

Crowded sees Patrick Warburton and True Blood's Carrie Preston as empty-nesters who suddenly find their house full up when their millennial daughters (Miranda Cosgrove and Mia Serafino) and elderly parents all move back in.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Fox picks up The Grinder (yes) and Rosewood

Rosewood - This close-ended, investigative series centers around the brilliant Dr. Beaumont Rosewood, Jr., the top private pathologist in all of Miami. As owner of one of the most sophisticated, state-of-the-art independent labs in the country, he finds the secrets in bodies that others usually miss. Despite being constantly surrounded by death Rosewood is obsessed with life and savors every moment. His eternal optimism will frustrate the cynical female detective he often works with, but she can’t argue with the results that his unique perspective provides.

CAST: Morris Chestnut, Jaina Lee Ortiz, Maggie Elizabeth Jones, Anna Konkle, Gabrielle Dennis.

The Grinder - When TV lawyer Dean Sanderson’s (aka “The Grinder”) long-running hit series comes to an end, he finds himself at a crossroads in life and decides to move back to his small hometown thinking he has the experience to take over his family’s law firm, where he butts heads with his brother.

CAST: Rob Lowe, Fred Savage, Mary Elizabeth Ellis, Natalie Morales, William Devane

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Rosewood - This close-ended, investigative series centers around the brilliant Dr. Beaumont Rosewood, Jr., the top private pathologist in all of Miami. As owner of one of the most sophisticated, state-of-the-art independent labs in the country, he finds the secrets in bodies that others usually miss. Despite being constantly surrounded by death Rosewood is obsessed with life and savors every moment. His eternal optimism will frustrate the cynical female detective he often works with, but she can’t argue with the results that his unique perspective provides.
This is literally Bones, but with the roles of cynic swapped from the doctor (Bones) to the partner (Boothe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom