• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

BqCeyBiIgAAPkc7.jpg

I'm dead.

Fireblend

Banned
Us Costa Ricans should identify ourselves right now so we know who to seek for support when the inevitable happens tomorrow. Let us come together, brothers!

Carn82

spainfull.jpg

For DutchGAF:

Nederland is vanavond als overwinnaar uit de Negentigminutige Oorlog gekomen. Het begin was moeizaam, maar na het Vijftienminutig Bestand herwonnen de manschappen van stadhouder Van Gaal aan kracht. Van Gaal: “We wisten dat we het konden. Dat hebben we in 1648 al laten zien.”
- De Speld

TsuXna

Man, this thread went up at least 50 pages since Robben and RVP scored. I watched the entire thing. I was laughing hysterically at the humiliation Spain went through.

This was the best match so far. Iker is DEAD. The reign of Spain is nearly over, I'm just waiting until they get eliminated.

DEA GEA ftw!

spekkeh

Banned
Man, this thread went up at least 50 pages since Robben and RVP scored. I watched the entire thing. I was laughing hysterically at the humiliation Spain went through.

This was the best match so far. Iker is DEAD. The reign of Spain is nearly over, I'm just waiting until they get eliminated.
Ah, well, Spain cracked after the fumble third goal, I'm not sure this means anything yet. They lost the first match in 2010 too. But it's good to see Spain still can't score shit. Their only goal was from an underserved penalty, so the other teams should see their chances.

Suen

You're dead to me, Suen.
Why baby? I'm a good man.

:lol at the title

Spain != Barça
Barca = Spain. They need to put on Koke and Juanfran next time. Remove Xavi, he's more dead than Fabregas. As for Casillas, he needs to be taken out. Mou truly killed him and CL victory was a fluke.

Haha. Tiki Taka has been fucking murdered this year, thankfully.
I wanted another team to kill it but Windmills FC got this. Imagine those rotating beauties in the sunset, all that sunergy they receive.

for that one it isn't even Casillas goal although he ends up looking like a fool, what the fuck is Pique and Ramos doing.... Casillas closes it down as well as he can, slows it down more than enough to them getting it... But they decide to both run into the goal instead lol

Edit : Oh that's not Pique is it? I think Pique is the one falling over like a clown up there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom