• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
doc222382617_307839359

fuuuckkk. If England ever meet Netherlands we're going to need Sterling in defence.

Feichaw

300 million dollars for the stadium. Won't get used after World Cup.

Fonte Nova? Salvador has two teams in Série A (first division of Brazilian Championship): Bahia and Vitória.

Both have a lot of fans. I'd be more worried about Brasília and Cuiabá stadiums.

Chile are really quite a good side and can definitely beat Spain.

Unsure about Vidal starting tonight, they have enough to beat the Aussie's without him and he's only just back from injury

GQman2121

Banned
So Australia has no chance, right?

Everyone in the tourney has a chance. But I think Vidal and Sanchez will be too much for them to handle. No one would be surprised with a 0-1 scoreline in their favor though. That last game will likely be the biggest shocker of the entire comp.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
There were two occasions I could see that Robben was too selfish. The other one he didn't score he had a man wide open to his left inside the box and he just runs into three defenders.

yeah he's still a bellend but by that point they were running away with it and he was looking for a hat-trick so you can't really blame him.

Oersted

Arena Pantanal. Where Chile- Australia will play now.

Fonte Nova? Salvador has two teams in Série A (first division of Brazilian Championship): Bahia and Vitória.

Both have a lot of fans. I'd be worried more about Brasília and Cuiabá stadiums.

Talking about Pantanal

That edit

FootballFan

Jesus. The hate against Spain is just toxic. I can´t even imagine the scale of the meltdowns here when we win this WC. It will be epic.

You probably react the same when barca loses, no? It is just how it is. Nobody likes to see the same boring winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom