• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasup

Excited to see how Chile performs. This'll be a great group to follow if they got their game together.

edit: that said, Australia's upset win would be sweet

There was someone in the Champions League final thread who insisted that Sergio Ramos was a world class defender. I hope this game showed how very wrong that opinion is.

Eh one single game shouldn't prove anything one way or the other... But looking back at the several shockers Ramos has had over the years and .... yeah. lol.

So many people on that RVP bandwagon now. The person you all need to be celebrating is Robben for real though, dude is the heart of the team and single handedly dismantled the Spanish national team lmao. He never stops running.

But what about Blind? He was for me the most important player, even though he didn't score. His assists made possible the 2-1, the rest was just beating a dead horse.

rvp61s22.gif

pulga

Banned
There was someone in the Champions League final thread who insisted that Sergio Ramos was a world class defender. I hope this game showed how very wrong that opinion is.

and how is Ramos at fault? First goal Pique habilitated RVP and no one on Earth could ever stop Robben's run.

Clegg

Eh one single game shouldn't prove anything one way or the other... But looking back at the several shockers Ramos has had over the years and .... yeah. lol.
Of course one game shouldn't be enough to judge a player on.

But tonight was Ramos' career in a microcosm. Slick on the ball but calamatous when put under pressure. Only thing that was missing was a red card.

Firemind

Why baby? I'm a good man.

Netherland tend to play ugly. As much as I want to see Spain to lose I don't want to see Netherlands win.

#ForzaSpain

What has The Netherlands ever done to you to deserve this hatred? And to think I like the Azzurri.

But, man, this game. THIS. GAME. Blind is GOAT. Totally deserved the spotlight as the Eredivisie footballer of the year. A bit sad he's going to leave Ajax, but nothing you can do when you can produce crosses he's shown today. So proud of this team.

I'm in the mood for some bar hopping and get shitfaced tonight. Anyone in the vicinity of Utrecht?

Baleoce

I've decided that every good national anthem has at least a few bars of intro before the theme. Chile, Brazil. So good.

Hoping for a 3-0 Chile. And I'm still dumbfounded that Valdivia will start playing.

Watch as he scores and I'll have to eat a crow.

Edit: Why is Mark Strong playing for Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom