• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundown

Banned
Pirlo is like one of those old kung-fu master who cannot be defeated despite of their age. They're master and every match is a lesson you should be grateful to be able to watch..

Precisely. If he said he missed that last shot on goal on purpose, I'd believe him.

Why is Great Britain allowed to split up into 4 teams. Is Scotland, Wales, England, Northern Ireland their own countries? All other FIFA teams have to be for the entire country. Therefor team England represents Britain

England, Wales Scotland and Northern Ireland each have their own FA's.

Hence, they have their own football teams.

Dartastic

I believe it was locked yesterday. Modbot said one WC thread was enough.
Modbot, that's not cool. I need a place to reliably find the WC gifs I need. Does Modbot honestly expect a non-robot to scan through HUNDREDS OF PAGES just to find the one gif he needs? PSHHHHH.
LLShC.gif

WES, SAVE US. REPROGRAM THAT BOT.

$200

Banned
Japan (our rivals!) up next. Pretty much the only Asian side that has a decent chance of making it out of the group this time. Hope they do good.

Mastadon

Banned
He got the ball in an attacking position, he did some step overs, he lost the ball. That shit is great against Norwich, but not Italy.

Hm, I think you're firmly in the minority with that mate. England were much, much poorer when Sterling was shunted out on the wing.

Nice movement all around, he was involved in several of the opportunities created by his team and he gave a fantastic assist that resulted in England's goal.
Yeah, he's the fall guy. An average to decent performance will magically become an awful one. Gerrard and Johnson were equally bad if not worse...but there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom