• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland1979

Embrace it, Brits.

andrea-pirlo-is-my-god.png

You error was putting god between brackets.

Pirlo is amazing. 110 passes, 102 completed, 92.73% completion.
That's insanely high if true.

blazeuk

The day Rooney retires from international football is when we can move on as a team and begin to improve it, he's never been good enough for England and it's been made worse by every manager being too afraid to drop him despite his performances getting more and more terrible.

Altazor

England will never progress while they persist with the likes of Rooney and Johnson. Feel sorry for the young players like Sterling, Barkley and Welbeck.

Rooney robbing Barkley of the ball and then proceeding to blaze the ball over the bar summed up the situation in a nutshell. He's fucking selfish and represents an era of underachievement and hype. Congrats ItalyGAF.

exactly. I think Shaw and Lallana must start instead of Baines and Rooney against Uruguay.

Then again, it's Roy Hodgson.

Oh, and Pirlo truly is a bearded god. 2classy4me.

Marc

Everyone shitting on Rio for talking absolute shite as usual.

Rooney is a choker, he can't handle it at this level. Sturridge with 1 game in the world cup, scores. Its not even that he hasn't scored, its his overall performance was total crap.

Can't criticize his workrate Shearer? Yes I can, he did nothing. Strolling around the pitch like he is the best thing out there.

Betty

Banned
England played better in the second half but Italy had the better shots on goal, and Rooney SERIOUSLY needs to be removed, he's a shambles.

Why is Great Britain allowed to split up into 4 teams. Is Scotland, Wales, England, Northern Ireland their own countries? All other FIFA teams have to be for the entire country. Therefor team England represents Britain

My god that free kick.

Boring match, Italy played the clever way in the second half.

Uruguay-England will be a bloodbath. It's win or go home.

Costa Rica was impressive, Italy should not underestimate them.

Tristam

Why is Great Britain allowed to split up into 4 teams. Is Scotland, Wales, England, Northern Ireland their own countries? All other FIFA teams have to be for the entire country. Therefor team England represents Britain

Go to Wikipedia, or go back to elementary geography classes. ;-p

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Costa Rica's manager: lol

''What counted is that we stayed calm and kept creating opportunities against a very tough team,'' Pinto said. ''We have great respect for Uruguay but we weren't that impressed tonight.''

painey

What? Sterling was England's best player by a mile. He was at the centre of every positive attacking move we made. Not sure what game you were watching.

He got the ball in an attacking position, he did some step overs, he lost the ball. That shit is great against Norwich, but not Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom