• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunhi, could you give me those crazy fans? :lol

untitled-4jlu98.gif

Jubern

OK that was pretty bad from Yoshida. Defense is where I'm really worried about Japan, it's been shit in the last few games.

Ser Goje

Wow Japan is really doing well. That Pikachu effect.

May Cyrus sunny tears bring you victory.

Forza Persepolis FC.

Thanks man.

Yeah, I can work with that. I'm not gonna win it any way, I filled in my predictions without thinking about. When selecting four topscorers I picked Villa, Suarez, Messi and RvP. Two of these didn't even play the first game :p

Right on bro xD

g23

European pre-madonna
How hard is soccer to get into from someone's who's a basketball player. Watching the world cup so far has piqued my interest.

My friend, I know you may think swear words make you all grown up, but these words are inherently English and not Japanese. So the next time you watch fansubs with swearing it's not because it's uncensored and cool for big boys but used as a form of exclamation.
How do you insult Koreans when they rig a world cup tho. Shaming co-host Japan in the process. There must be a way to express one's contempt towards such an offensive behaviour.

tbm24

The spanish commentators were hilarious when this was on.

"Que es!? Que es!?"

(what is it!?)

Lol yea it was great. The spanish cast for all the games have been excellent. I'm watching Univision and they've been knocking this out the park. Very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom