• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

DD

ibo3s2zKQHRSJY.jpg

ibpASzWK126rYr.jpg

Tnecniv

Neo Member
Thanks! I've been enjoying the game a lot more than I expected after letting it sit in my Steam library for years. The 30 fps lock makes playing the entire thing at 4K with Durante's tool a no-brainer too.
Sounds good, may have to get it next time I see it cheap, upcoming Steam Halloween sale perhaps?

14826525249_cf945679b2_o.jpg

14826531939_5b60380c0c_o.jpg

I see that you have same problem as me. Grass meshes has gaps. Are you playing W2 with FCR 1.2?

Nope. The FOV mod I use isn't compatible with FCR so I opt to not use that when I'm taking screenshots of the game.

I actually noticed the grass problem too and tried to track it down. I was using the extreme quality flora mod but uninstalling it seems to have made it better? Hard to tell with this lighting but I didn't take any other screenshots.

14832416869_f51b31c86c_o.jpg

Hmmm. I can actually still kinda see it in that portrait. Weird.

Also, in-case anyone missed it, DARKSIDERS 2 FREE CAMERA + FOV

Glad to see such a stellar art style get the chance to be viewed like this. Great work dude.

That first shot could probably benefit from some AF though =p

I've never tried to see if you can force that in this game. The options the game gives you are... kinda pitiful.

I don't think I'll replay through the game though. But it's there for others to use.

One thing I noticed is how tiny your character is compared to the surroundings. It becomes really obvious the moment you pull the camera back.

Top Bottom