• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

14794670538_71da98008a_o.jpg

eyeless

iRq2mjCXKbbm8.png

Interesting. I'm really looking forward to make more comparison screens.
mm. although skywind isn't close to being done so it's probably not going to look like this if/when it's done

the rope isn't even attached to the boat why isn't it floating away

Arulan

I have yet to post in this thread but the lack of Pillars of Eternity is compelling enough. I'm not sure if these qualify due to the user-interface though. Let me know and I'll take them down if not.

317120_2014-08-18_000r0ue4.png

317120_2014-08-19_0009rj37.png

Tnecniv

Neo Member
caine0s84.png

binaryd02s00.png

Game is so fucking crisp clean and smooth.
Underrated game, imo. Getting the urge to reinstall it and play through again.

14986824222_2308cf965f_o.jpg

Did not enjoy Origins' story but am liking the one in this DLC a bit more.

Seanspeed

Banned
I have yet to post in this thread but the lack of Pillars of Eternity is compelling enough. I'm not sure if these qualify due to the user-interface though. Let me know and I'll take them down if not.
There is no rule against posting shots with the HUD displayed. Its usually preferable not to have it, but with some games that's not an option or you might simply have caught a screenshot worth posting that happened to have the HUD up at the time. Not everybody wants to keep turning the HUD on and off while playing, ya know?

Since you're posting Pillars of Eternity shots, nobody is going to complain man. :)

And it looks nice. Recent footage had me worried a bit. Are these just at plain old 1080p?

Arulan

There is no rule against posting shots with the HUD displayed. Its usually preferable not to have it, but with some games that's not an option or you might simply have caught a screenshot worth posting that happened to have the HUD up at the time. Not everybody wants to keep turning the HUD on and off while playing, ya know?

Since you're posting Pillars of Eternity shots, nobody is going to complain man. :)

And it looks nice. Recent footage had me worried a bit. Are these just at plain old 1080p?

Yes, just 1080p shots.

I notice you're in Loc Muinne... not trying to make any requests or anything, but if you're on Roche's path and you find yourself doing the 'Crown Witness' quest, well, there's some damn pretty landscape on the way to the river. :-D

Not sure if I can help ya out there. Firstly, I'm with Iorveth. Secondly, I've been save-game hopping to access various areas because my game is currently fucked. So I haven't been doing side quests. My talents are broken and it seems I can only assign 1 point to each talent, which means there's no way to increase my vigor at all (stuck at 2, even at level 30ish). I die in 1 hit unless I use CE to hack my health before I start, which gets lost as soon as I load a new game (hacking god mode into this game is tricky).

Top Bottom