• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

I've never tried to see if you can force that in this game. The options the game gives you are... kinda pitiful.

Wouldn't technically using the ingame Übersampling (and editing the ini to turn it up a whole bunch) actually add in the AF?

That is of course instead of using GeDoSaTo which cannot affect the AF.

One3rd

14835301799_8da599c0cb_o.jpg

15022026285_5a1f041935_o.jpg

Spazznid

I hate WoW because so many newer MMOs look like garbage when compared to the underlying artstyle in Warcraft. Companies need to understand that you need art to make a game look great, not just a nice engine. /rant

BONKERS

Those are some awesome panoramic shots PlayALLtheGames!

Doesn't look panoramic as much as too wide a FOV used for Eyefinity

I hate WoW because so many newer MMOs look like garbage when compared to the underlying artstyle in Warcraft. Companies need to understand that you need art to make a game look great, not just a nice engine. /rant
Are you serious with this statement?

WoW has a nice art style, but honestly, the environments are so low poly'd and flat textured, that facebook and mobile games look better.

And remember, a low detailed art 'style' hides a lot of flaws that more detailed engines can't (ArcheAge for example, gorgeous use of the Cryengine 3 but as soon as you see a bad texture or low quality asset, it sticks out terribly).

But yeah AA, Tera, Rift, Swtor, GW2 all look better. Black Desert looks unbelievable.

WoW has it's low detailed cartoon look down, but a 10 year old game is a 10 year old game.

15024800761_76584b81d9_o.jpg

14841130529_d15012b989_o.jpg

desmax

Brough this on the steam deal this weekend. Gave me a good first impression, unlike the first one

iSbyDXBtokAB2.png

iAhcIseZwO6h7.png

(Anyway, since GeDoSaTo takes hudless pics on the resolution it's being rendered, I just reduced the image size with photoshop)

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Continuing the Silent Hill train with 4 (just testing for now though until I finish up SH3) with a 4K internal res in PCSX2 + a widescreen patch.

15031345465_2ea26287c5_o_d.jpg

15030995852_e5eff13f81_o_d.jpg

Shumafuk

You're doing God's work.

Thanks, dude!

"Remember Me" is such a underrated game imo... it's just sad it sold so poorly! A lot of people never gave this game a chance it deserves!
Absolutely agree. For me this game have revolutionary artistic vision. That neoParis is just stunning. What disturb me most is, that developers (Dontnod Entertainment) are ruined because of poor sales.

DD

Thanks, dude!

Absolutely agree. For me this game have revolutionary artistic vision. That neoParis is just stunning. What disturb me most is, that developers (Dontnod Entertainment) are ruined because of poor sales.

Aren't they making that new Square Enix game?

Remember me looks HOT. It looks a lot better than anything in Mass Effect, which is pretty strange since ME was backed by a major publisher and developer

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Brough this on the steam deal this weekend. Gave me a good first impression, unlike the first one

iSbyDXBtokAB2.png

iAhcIseZwO6h7.png

(Anyway, since GeDoSaTo takes hudless pics on the resolution it's being rendered, I just reduced the image size with photoshop)

That's the best way to do it!

Also, if you're interested jim2point0 recently made a freecam for the game, so you can take screenshots from any wild angle you want.

ScRYeD

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5596/14850237609_9f0d18d90d_o.png[/IG]

[IM]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3843/14850236689_523663aea0_o.png

Stop me, when the landscapes became boring....
Isn't landscapes all you can do, some monsters maybe. Definitely not NPCs. So keep em coming.

Top Bottom