• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

ScRYeD

15925451756_a8611bc34b_o.jpg

15765211939_ef5f4c231a_o.jpg

Durante

screenshot_2014-12-04cpl1n.jpg

screenshot_2014-12-04qnaxw.jpg

Other than the low-res textures RE6 looks pretty good, at least if you consider that it runs at 4k with 60 FPS without problems on a single 970.

midhras

I just wish its main campaign was as tightly directed as its The Last Stand DLC.
And yeah, the aliasing was horrendous. Even at 8K with corrections to the camera distortion: jaggies galore!

Also, that colour banding is mostly because of the sloppy downsampling I did to get the size down to 1080p for this forum. I usually downsample to something close to 7MP for safekeeping, but that's too large to dump in here.

In case anyone isn't aware, HattiWatti released his tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Cinematic tools for Dragon Age: Inquisition give you full control over the camera and field of view. You also get access to Frostbite's visual settings which gives you the ability to tweak color correction, depth of field, fog and other visual effects in-game.

Download Page

And here's a screenshot (similar to one I've already posted, but oh well)

15339646763_66f8ef3744_o.jpg

All this time... you could have just made a better free cam... I..... Do it.

Eh. There's no guarantee. Problem is I'd have to install it. And any chapter I choose to start will begin with some really fucking long unskippable cut scene. Can't stand those....

Top Bottom