• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

Owari

Nevermind, I was an idiot before. abload is great.

So is TitanFall @ 1440p

tf2j6dlp.png

tf58gik6.png

One3rd

Wanted to try getting rid of the banding in this shot but can't seem to get SweetFX to chain SoftTH for some reason, they both work independently but not together.

12554744685_c2c12dc294_o.jpg

12555236264_1309583bbc_o.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Final two NaissanceE shots. I finished the game. There were some really neat things visually, but I would overall not really recommend the game (detailed comments posted in the thread). Also, the visuals are unfortunately very obscured in several places, and not in a good way in my opinion.

udk2014-02-1504-40-057guqr.png

udk2014-02-1501-33-56dlupr.png

They seem to be like 2d bitmaps like the grass or trees in older games (and some newer games). They always point in your direction, looks really awkward while moving.

legacyzero

Banned
Here I am looking for awesome wallpapers for my new Galaxy Note 3, and I somehow did not look to this thread... What's wrong with me?

Wanny

Really liking your ME1 shots Wanny, especially these two.

I've been enjoying your ME1 stuff too Wanny, this one in particular is gorgeous:

spectacular mass effect shots, best game in the series IMO, i wish i could play the game on pc with a gamepad tho

Thanks. Now trying ME2. Unfortunately I won't be able to disable the in-game bloom without messing with DOF, which I like in ME2 and ME3. :/

If anyone know a tweak secret, please tell me.

Loved your screenshots Wanny. I was going to make a series of ME1 shots, but because my hdds broke, i couldn't, and you did it first :p
Because of the texture mod, the game still holds up.

zY8.png

yY8.png

Top Bottom