• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Draft |OT| Destroying careers before they start (if you're the first pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

I know little of college basketball, so if this Napier guy is so good that lebron wants him and half this thread wants someone to block Miami from getting him, why did he last so long?
Leadership, defense, can run the pnr and he can shoot from 3. Pat likes 3 or 4 year guys not sure how long Napier was in, but he's 22. His ceiling isn't the highest, but he'll be ready to drop into the rotation this year. My worry is Napier and Cole would be the smallest PG rotation in the league. PEACE.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Seems Anthony Randolph was part of the Denver Chicago trade.

Anderson would have been perfect for okc. Guy who is a willing passer with high iq.

Pimpwerx

Bill and jalen don't want Miami getting Shabazz. LOL. It'll be funny when he just ends up being another average rotation player anyway. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 54s

Randle suggested he would talk to Lakers medical staff to determine if he should have surgery on his right foot.

kobe_death_stare.gif

OK I get it now. Raptors wanted Tyler Ennis at 20. But PHX took him. They have a trade with Memphis for the 37th pick. Which they would have used for Bruno. They have to deal with PHX trolling and now have another player selected by Memphis Grizzlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom