• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Draft |OT| Destroying careers before they start (if you're the first pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Why is everyone so surprised about this Shabazz/Miami thing? ESPN radio was reporting this all morning.

r-kelly-usher-shocked-music-video-reaction-gif-1363306207k.gif

Cole and Chalmers

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Raptors being Raptors.

I'm amazed at how bad so many front offices are. It's why the same 8 franchises win all the titles.

Wow, some of you guys are overrating Lavine by an insane margin. His athleticism will keep him in the league, but he's a shooting guard who can't shoot or finish through contact. He came off the bench and averaged single digits for a mediocre UCLA team. Not that he can't improve, but as of now I don''t see much to get worked up over.

As someone who watched every UK game last year, I'd say a lot of that is shot selection. The UK offense was horrid for months so the coaches sort of let him chuck it out of desperation at times. His mechanics are smooth and when he gets a good look he can knock it down. With some proper spacing and improved shot selection I wouldn't be surprised if he's around 40%.

Lavine is seriously terrible. He shot 38% in Pac12 play last year and worse against the top crop. Dude will bomb hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom