• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Draft |OT| Destroying careers before they start (if you're the first pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins is a good pick. I don't think he's a franchise guy, not enough handles or consistent enough shot, but his ceiling is Paul George if he works on his offense.

Gigglepoo

Wiggins is a good pick. I don't think he's a franchise guy, not enough handles or consistent enough shot, but his ceiling is Paul George if he works on his offense.

If he's a shut-down wing defender, he'll be worth the #1 pick, especially on a team that can already score.

300px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

Cleveland needs a SF. There is a crazy good SF out there that is a legit #1 overall pick but they go SG? Maybe they think LeBron is coming?

Cloudy

Banned

But George has a decent jumper and his shaky handles look smooth compared to Wiggins'. I guess Wiggins will be okay with Kyrie beside him though...

That's depressing

Why? Not every number 1 pick is a Hall of Famer, and I don't think there are any in this draft. If Wiggins pans out he's a legit number 2 or 3 on a great team (which means not in Cleveland lol) but even if he doesn't and his offense doesn't get good enough, he's still valuable as a wing defender. Of all the guys they had to choose from, I think Wiggins probably has the least risk.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cleveland needs a SF. There is a crazy good SF out there that is a legit #1 overall pick but they go SG? Maybe they think LeBron is coming?

They just drafted one last year. He sucks, but they don't need more no defense players, along with Kyrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom