• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Draft |OT| Destroying careers before they start (if you're the first pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siegcram

Wow @ that Embiid/Hakeem comparison.

"We found these 3 clips that look kind of similar, so Embiid is the second coming of The Dream."

Jarate

Banned
God, hope the sixers get Embiid

His skill ceiling is ludicrous, and we would have 2 incredibly talented big men who are young.

Jonm1010

Banned
Apparently Embiid to Philly is picking up steam.
Embiid has the potential to be the best player to come out of the draft in years outside of my boy Anthony Davis.

So many people are scared of getting the next Greg Oden but if my team had the opportunity to get him and passed him up I would be upset. The guy has generational potential and has shown it.

Into

Parker's camp has done a good job sending the signal that he does not want to go to Cavs

Hilarious if Cavs pick him anyway, would be very Cavs

Lots of commotion of Twitter Cavs still mulling over some trade offers, especially #3 to Philly. we could still secure Embiid so that wouldn't be terrible depending on what else they'd give.

But then they could team up Exum and Giannis. Good times.

Yeah, I mean...they really can't get any worse, so basically whoever they get will automatically be close to, if not the best player on the team right away...That is..If they get Wiggins or Parker...

Giannis needs starter minutes this year..no excuses...Henson..full time starter as well...If Larry flakes out again, just ditch his ass and his bloated contract for something and play Zaza...If he's decent, great...We'll have a decent defensive center...

But no matter who they get, there won't be any national media coverage..Maybe if we Giannis' brother that might draw a small bit of attention..lol

Furyous

I don't want Wiggins solely off his suit. You can't trust that guy in crunch time, right today. Choppa is somewhere smiling at that suit.

Into

Cleveland pick:

cc7b15429dcd607d89d1f9897b6334f0_400x400.jpeg

At this point I'm coming to terms with the fact that the Lakers are going to take someone I just am not very high on so I guess I just have to hope I'm wrong.

Jonm1010

Banned
Parker's camp has done a good job sending the signal that he does not want to go to Cavs

Hilarious if Cavs pick him anyway, would be very Cavs
It would be like the organizational equivalent of the battered girlfriend syndrome. Chasing after the people that treat you like shit.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
After hearing that the Magic were offered 24 for Afflalo I'm 99% sure that move was to clear space for Orlando to take a big contract for a higher pick this draft....

Also you could of told me Stevie Wonder had designed Wiggins suit and I wouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom