• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really surprised at LeBron taking those halfcourt shots to end quarters the last few games. I don't remember him attempting one last season. big 3 playing really well.

Heat playing good defense. Holding Detroit to 37% from the field. But the Pistons have 12 offensice rebounds and are killing us in second chance points. Josh Smith continues to be our sixth man. 3 for 11, 1 airball three pointer and 3 turnovers.

TM6PPkh.png

Pimpwerx

Not surprised by the empty seats tonight. All my clients were trying to unload their tickets for tonight. Least compelling matchup of the year apparently. PEACE.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Ugh, Durant driving in the paint at will and the Thunder bigs have so far outplayed Gasol & Z-Bo. Hopefully they'll manage to comeback at the 2nd half.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Josh Smith is 4 of 15

he sucks

God I hope the rumors with the celts aren't true... pretty much all the celts rumors have been lousy (don't mind asik I guess), I just would rather they dumped these awful contracts, waited for somebody great to free up, draft a damn good player and build off of that.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland bench has like 25 points total last three games. Total trash.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I missed the 20-4 Thunder run to end that half. :(

And of course this half begins with a Perkins turnover and foul.

Nori Chan

Literally all of our Point Guards might come back tomorrow against Minny. I'm scared, I don't want Nash to get hurt more. :( Over/Under how long it'll take for him to get hurt? 10.5 minutes, under

Wade!!! He has confused me this year. Everyone says he is more hurt than ever, even he said he won't pretend he is hurt and yet when he plays he looks better this year than he has in past years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom