• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Heard he's one of the many players in trade rumors. Dude is not an NBA player to me. He can't even dribble without putting his head down.
He's been a lockdown defender for years and he had a nice 3 point percentage last year, but it's definitely a red flag that he's declined so much in a contract year.

I hope the Bucks win and Antatekostakoufos has some more highlight dunks. I'd like him to style in front of his family.

Fuck the Knicks though. Struggling against the gat damn Bucks

Amare is just pathetic. Dude has one fucking move thats so predictable and always ends with a turnover

I hope the Bucks win and Antatekostakoufos has some more highlight dunks. I'd like him to style in front of his family.

Fuck the Knicks though. Struggling against the gat damn Bucks

Amare is just pathetic. Dude has one fucking move thats so predictable and always ends with a turnover

Agreed,i am happy the parents are watching their son. Amare is in and we lose,nothing new lol.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
OKC should trade for AB0. He can bring a little more offense with that lock down defense. Thabo is useless IMO.

jjasper

Da fuck is the deal with the arena music in OKC it's loud as shit.

Also Calathes with a serviceable game again tonight. This 0-3 week will be so worth it if he comes out of it a good backup PG.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lol wow the pelicans really choked this one away. Spurs know how to turn it on. I just don't think they'll be able to get consistent with all the health issues they have on the team to make any real push this year.

Alright, I guess the Grizzlies decided to give up on this one over the past two minutes. Glad to see us do well without Conley though. Okay with losing this one.

Fatalah

Giannis is my favorite player. He moves so smoothe. Finally, a Greek import player to talk about. Greece is huge on basketball.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I just can't get into the James Johnson bandwagon. He makes too many dumb plays for my taste.

Forever

Banned
I felt a disturbance in the force. I see the Knicks are about to lose to the Bucks.

eddie-griffin.gif

KingGondo

Banned
Da fuck is the deal with the arena music in OKC it's loud as shit.

Also Calathes with a serviceable game again tonight. This 0-3 week will be so worth it if he comes out of it a good backup PG.

Alright, I guess the Grizzlies decided to give up on this one over the past two minutes. Glad to see us do well without Conley though. Okay with losing this one.
Grizz Culture.

jk guys, the Grizz scare the shit out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom