• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

I really wish Hayward would decide how good he is, he might be the most up and down player in the nba.

I agree.

Because, as a team that is probably throwing money at him this off season, i'd really like to know how good he is too.

How much of his horrible shooting numbers are the jazz trying to lose / injuries / role thats not suited. Or how much of it is the fact he's just not that good.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 24m
Josh Smith was 1-of-16 tonight outside of 3 feet.

giphy.gif
]

How does Rio suck so much at throwing lobs?

How does LeBron catch that?

Edgeward

Not sure why Lawson settled when he should have drove, they cant stay in front of him and he would have gotten a call. I will take it though

BARNES!!!!!

**** with the dagger. Clips could have gone half a game behind POR.

At least CP3 will return on Friday supposedly. I can't stand this awful playmaking.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
For the first time in 7 years, I'll be attending a Spurs/Wizards game Wednesday night and both teams are over .500.

Hopefully it's a good game so I won't get stabbed by the Wiz marks hanging outside the arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom