• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

Hollins to Det will lead to an Josh Smith ISO extravaganza. Their lineup is pretty much perfect for Hollins awesome offensive game plan. Jennings will dribble it up pass it to Andre Drummond and never touch it again for the possession unless it is a bailout shot. Drummond will be at the top of the key and either pass it down to Monroe once ever 15 possesions or so and the rest of the time it will Smith ISOs. Also KCP will never play again.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whats wrong with OKC? They should be beating the Knicks by 10 already.

Guess it'll take them a few quarters to shake off losing to Orlando.

yJfXSfc.png

Didn't know he was a Clips fan.

Down 5 at the half, I'll take it. Knicks need to shore up the rotations, hopefully Carmelo is fine.

Still dunno why Murry isn't getting burn, or why THardJr. didn't seem to get more (probably due to Shump playing better and can actually make Durant work a bit).

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Detroit plans to let John Loyer coach the rest of season, league sources tells Yahoo Sports. Pistons won't be conducting a search now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom