• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dumb, you can't have STAT on the floor and not use him. Sit him if you're not going to him on O.

EDIT: Because JR got hurt Anthony had to intentionally foul. Now that's #5 on him.

I bet Reggie missed that out of spite.

Please fire woodson asap thanks

When are y'all going to realize that coaching is never going to be the real reason why The Knicks suck. It's been a coaching carousel for a decade now. There's a lot of players I'd fire first than the coach.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
JR should be out simply cause he might have a concussion. WTF

reilo

RT @basketballtalk: Carmelo Anthony’s shooting percentage by quarter this season: 1st 51%, 2nd 46.4%, third 44.8%, fourth 37.3%.

reilo

NBA doesn't have the same concussion protocol testing NFL has, and JR never lost consciousness or concussion symptoms.

Well, I'd imagine the trainer would have an easier time doing a concussion test on a dead person, since it's empty-skull JR Smith afterall.

Felton on KD and Melo on Jackson..... but Woodson calls that defense.

tumblr_lmrfycO2BP1qgxdtt.gif

reilo

I've never enjoyed watching the Lakers play as much as I am this season.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Wonder if the Staples Center's gonna be full next wesnesday when the Rockets comes to town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom