• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What the hell?! I didn't even bother to check out tonights game, looks like I missed a good one lol. I haven't seen Lebron post a shit line like that since the finals.

diehard

Fleer
I guess they really don't give a shit about the regular season. With 3 days off, if they really cared they would've flown in to Utah days prior to get used to the altitude.

clearly. I dont put stock into this win or anything.. loved the game clincher from Trey though.

It's just weird.. does any other West team not having a losing record to the Heat with lebron?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN
Jazz have now beaten the Heat and the Thunder at home in last month.

Wait, OKC lost agains... oh I remember, the G-TYME game!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @ryaber: Sure this has been said but OSU radio said immediately after the incident that Smart told the OSU coaches that the fan said THE word

RT @ryaber: Sure this has been said but OSU radio said immediately after the incident that Smart told the OSU coaches that the fan said THE word

The guy is a total loser and probably has deserved far worse.

But Smart's been an asshole for the entire season and has been having a complete meltdown over the last three weeks. That's really bad for someone who had a large portion of his hype coming from his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom