• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I would like to hear Brad's take on Sullinger taking 3s. He really needs to expand that range if he plans on making that part of his game.

edit- looks like Avery may have retweaked that ankle there.

giri

Cousins REALLY looks like he doesn't give one flying fuck today.

dat all star snub is gonna end his career lol

I haven't been following closely, but he's only had one good game since the injury, hasn't he?

Doesn't help that gay has been terrible tonight.

Forever

Banned
Plumlee with 22 points 13 rebounds 3 steals and 2 blocks in under 30 minutes. Good shit rook.

Cavs would've been better off drafting Plumlee over Bennett.

Mason_Plumlee_dunks_on_Luke_Babbitt.gif

giri

Seriously fucking hell.

And Lee is hurt? Figures it has been three game since someone got hurt was probably about time.

The whole seasons has conspired against the grizz. Amazing run of injuries to key personell.

This does sort of prove how great Conley is though, their offense looks so bad without him there.

CALATHES CAN'T BE STOPPED

Goddamn I'm so glad he's been getting better. Still not close to Mike, but I feel fine with him playing now.

Edit: Fuck, Lee went to the locker room.

jjasper

Cleveland getting all the calls and all the bounces and now with Lee hurt this game is over (for real this time)

Edit: clearly our ball how was that not seen on the floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom