• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m282o7nlr01qjw1v4o1_250.gif

wtf, link to vid?

Truphenom

I do want him out. But I think we're fucked either way. You think Herb Williams can do better?

Shump has like no confidence anymore. Knicks killed whatever swag he had. You'd think a dude whos close to JR would inherit some of his lack of fucks

Can't help but feel like a lot of the blame goes to Woodson. He can't be allowed to ruin Hardaway's second season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Why do people keep posting that gif of the girl giving the finger? She's under age .____.

Also Bev out again... dude can't stay healthy.

edit- Thanks Smokey for the jinx!

Holy shit I want to see that trailer made into a real movie lol

Can't help but feel like a lot of the blame goes to Woodson. He can't be allowed to ruin Hardaway's second season.

Yeah seriously. I want him gone but I think if the Knicks keep losing they're going to start making dumb trades instead of a coaching change.

Truphenom

Holy shit I want to see that trailer made into a real movie lol

Yeah seriously. I want him gone but I think if the Knicks keep losing they're going to start making dumb trades instead of a coaching change.

They're gonna trade Shump eventually. It'd be nice if they did it the first go round instead of coming back to teams so that they can get raped out of more.....whatever they have to give.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Because he usually shows up for big games.

oh noes an underage girl giving the middle finger, the horror!

Asking for a vid of it is just weird, plenty of middle finger gifs/pics on the net without her.

I'm not gonna get into an argument about it, I said I found it weird it keeps getting posted here. Enjoy it.

Matrix

Oh look former scrub Ariza having a good game. Always former Rockets lol

Matrix

What in the flipping FUCK

Harden gets away with fucking everything in this league

lol You truly hate him. You were bitching last game about him.

giri

At least has learned to stop dribbling before going up for a dunk or putback.

Yeah.

It's disappointing. Cause i'm sure he has the physical tools, but he just doesn't seem to be able to put them together.

He seems to me like he'd be a great PnR PF, good hands, lithe, agile, and willing to attack the rim.

But it just ... never comes together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom