• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hack a Howard *yawn*

Dwight trolling the Wiz for doing it lol

jjasper

I know by rule that is a clear path foul but seriously that should be changed. Afflalo made a play on the ball and hit it too.

BgUeRJkCYAAV5cp.jpg

New Pellies mascot

Fucking Pacers. How could you not beat the Mavs? It was an easy W!

Hey I'm just as shocked as everyone else. Especially since the Mavs played off of a B2B. I wasn't even gonna watch the game thinking they'd get creamed after the beating they took against the bobcats last night.

jjasper

Went 4-3 during this stretch like I figured we would (although I thought we would lose to the hawks and beat the Cavs). Now we will come back from the break with a legit back up PG and everyone healthy (assuming Marc is ok). Now just have to get a SF.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pacers can't hang with the West. Must be nice playing terrible teams like the Knicks over and over

They raped our Rockets. I'll never talk shit about them.

Matrix

What is D?

I haven't seen a Rockets team truly play D since Van Gundy.

Matrix

Rockets playing D

I should talk more shit about their D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom