• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they shouldn't have. They had an amazing shooting performance from Green, but didn't outscor the Heat in enough games. How doesn't that make sense. Spurs deserved to win last year like Miami deserved to beat Dallas. What's that worth? PEACE.
I know you're trying to soften the blow of this ass reaming you're taking but don't be ridiculous. That Game 6 was the flukiest Finals loss of all-time and everyone knows it. Spurs were the better team, they just lost on multiple fluke plays going against them.

kasane

reminds me of slam dunk, lol.

SK4HVc.gif

SAKRUAGI GOAT

BETTER THAN LEBRON

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
LeBron shouldn't have even apologized to Bosch and Wade when they were coming off on that timeout right now. They should be apologizing to him. They're doing jack shit.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Mills flopping all over court today, but there are no excuses for that shitty defense in the play that followed.

Heat look out of it, series is done.

Pimpwerx

I know you're trying to soften the blow of this ass reaming you're taking but don't be ridiculous. That Game 6 was the flukiest Finals loss of all-time and everyone knows it. Spurs were the better team, they just lost on multiple fluke plays going against them.
Right. Multiple fluke plays? How many buzzer beaters are there each year? It was a clean look, simple as that. Fluke my ass. What happened in overtime then? Fluke 5 minutes?

I haven't diminished what other teams have done besting us. Stop tying to diminish what we did to them. Be happy they look ready to get their revenge tonight. PEACE.

The way Dwade played throughout his career, being a slasher and taking all those hits is whats killing him now. You can really tell he 's lost the explosion he used to have on a more consistent basis.

TTG

It's times like these I'm reminded how much the loss against Dallas that first year hurts. Would have been a completely different deal right now, oh well.

Right. Multiple fluke plays? How many buzzer beaters are there each year? It was a clean look, simple as that. Fluke my ass. What happened in overtime then? Fluke 5 minutes?

I haven't diminished what other teams have done besting us. Stop tying to diminish what we did to them. Be happy they look ready to get their revenge tonight. PEACE.
Duncan missing a gimme, the tip going right to Ray, the only reason a tip even occurring was because Duncan was inexplicably taken out of the game so he wasn't there to rebound. It was just the flukiest 28 seconds or whatever it was ever. There's a reason why every non-Heat homer says the Spurs should have won that game.

Fast forward a year later and we see who the better team really was after this dismantling being put on display.

Cloudy

Banned
The way Dwade played throughout his career, being a slasher and taking all those hits is whats killing him now. You can really tell he 's lost the explosion he used to have on a more consistent basis.

And he is now getting ZERO respect from the refs. That was a big part of his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom