• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs most likely won this series but that will be the thing everyone will comeback to when it comes to the series.

image.php

Pimpwerx

Yes, the offense isn't an issue. Scoring only 11 points in a quarter and looking terrible doing it, nope, not an issue. /heatfans
Spurs are shooting over 50% since their slow start. You cannot expect to win consistently conceding more than half the fga to the other team. I know most of the stats are offense based, but half the game is defense too. And if you can't defend, you will lose. What...are we supposed to outgun San Antonio for 3 straight games? Games3 and 4 were down to shitty defense too. Fix the problem, or pray for a miracle. PEACE.

Nobody will "talk up the whole game 1 thing" because it wasn't a close series whatsoever. What don't you understand about this?

Yeah, anybody that tries to use that as an excuse will immediately get shut down by the massive beat down the spurs put on the Heat the other three games

You don't know what ether is. You should've just said sickburn and sounded just as cool. The 1 and 0 are at opposite ends of the keyboard. It wasn't a typo. Who do you think you're fooling? There's a baseline intelligence needed for trolling. It's not for the ill equipped. PEACE.

Don't worry.

After this series, you can go back to the "other things" to do in Miami and put your fandom in a box in the back of the closet.PEACE

Squalor

LeBron, why the hell aren't you taking it to Parker?

You're like twice his size.

Everyone is bricking it to start the quarter.

Pimpwerx

Don't worry.

After this series, you can go back to the "other things" to do in Miami and put your fandom in a box in the back of the closet.PEACE
I posted more about the Heat in the summer of 2011 alone than you have your team since we got LeBron. You insist on calling out better fans for doing a better job of being a fan than you. What is your team again? My posts are almost all Heat related, right? Yeah...I'm terrible. SMH. PEACE.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Heat cannot score outside of Lebron. This is pathetic. Way to step up, Superstars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom