• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

black-kid-staring-gif.gif

Pimpwerx

That's a wrap. You can't beat s team if you can't stop them from scoring. What a barrage.

GG San Antonio, and congrats on that 5th banner. I hope you don't make the Finals next year, because I'm not looking forward to seeing these shooters again. PEACE.

kasane

That's a wrap. You can't beat s team if you can't stop them from scoring. What a barrage.

GG San Antonio, and congrats on that 5th banner. I hope you don't make the Finals next year, because I'm not looking forward to seeing these shooters again. PEACE.
I dont think you guys are making it next year ;)

Fjordson

Hahahaha

Pimpwerx

I dont think you guys are making it next year ;)
I'm not worried about that. There's no threat in the east on the horizon. I'm just wondering how we reload in case we have to face these assholes again. And I say assholes out of respect, because they're kicking our ass. PEACE.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I'm starting to feel really bad for LeBron, jokes aside. He looks really disappointed and upset by his team's performance (and his own right now).

Ya, seeing Duncan last year broke my heart too. Seeing Lundqvist last night after the Rangers lost to the Kings sucked too. But that's pro sports, you can't have a winner without a loser. I wish all games could be good guys vs. bad guys, but there's always a blend
at least since the USSR broke up

charsace

The Spurs figured out the Heat after the second game. 3 straight games the Spurs have hit them up. Spurs are showing that you don't need ISO ball to win a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom