• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not-like-this.gif

Gg spurs gaf. I aint even mad.
Perfect

Pastry

Banned
I mean, when you think about it.... what are the chances that the AC breaks in Game 1 of the NBA Finals? It was public knowledge that LeBron has been struggling with cramps.

Fishy doesn't even begin to describe it.

This again? Hahahahhaahhahaa

I mean, when you think about it.... what are the chances that the AC breaks in Game 1 of the NBA Finals? It was public knowledge that LeBron has been struggling with cramps.

This one is too obvious, you gotta reload and try again in a few pages.

Pimpwerx

How does San Antonio have so many shooters? I'm serious. I was impressed with the Dallas shooting performance in 2011, but this series their shooting has been nuts. PEACE.

I posted more about the Heat in the summer of 2011 alone than you have your team since we got LeBron. You insist on calling out better fans for doing a better job of being a fan than you. What is your team again? My posts are almost all Heat related, right? Yeah...I'm terrible. SMH. PEACE.

Patty Mills is smashing you...yeah, you mad.

LOL.

Post History doesn't lie.

EDIT: Now the SAS fans are mocking your chant.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

This is also clearly why they got stomped in games 3, 4, and 5. Post Cramp Traumatic Syndrome.

Still a quarter left

Hope Spurs bench players dont get cocky and keep going for home run shots

Or go for stupid plays and pick up fouls

Redd

I said that the future is all on Wade

If he opts in then he doesn't care

Dwayne Wade sacrificed his body for the Heat. Carried them to their first title. There's no retirement package. I wouldn't blame him if he takes the money. Heat should be thankful for what he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom