• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Spurs need to understand Miami is going to be looking for 3s down this much. Also, Parker needs to stop shooting 3s. Anything less than a 15pt deficit at half is a big win for Miami

Pimpwerx

Too bad we decided to play better defense after going down 25. This got out of hand too quickly. Now it's a fight to get back level. PEACE.

Spurs need to understand Miami is going to be looking for 3s down this much. Also, Parker needs to stop shooting 3s. Anything less than a 15pt deficit is a big win for Miami

Exactly. If Miami can make a sizable dent in the lead anything can happen. And if Spurs toss it here just call it

BadAss2961

Having a Skip Bayless moment -- I think Spurs are playing better without Tony on the floor right now. The ball moves more without him.

Pimpwerx

Wade seems washed THEE fuck up

LOL you haven't said one word this whole damn time, til the heat had a lil' run
My second post during the game. Most of the time my attention is firmly on the screen. What you want me to do? This is not as relaxed a game as last one. PEACE.

Squalor

Ginobili was lucky that was a block.

It would have been a missed shot and a Miami rebound.

Now don't give up any threes.

birdman with the stupid "emphatic" block out of bounds, spurs ball back and 2 points. very foolish considering ginobli was out of control and wasn't going to make that shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom