• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Pop, I would feed the ball to Duncan and get the Heat in the penalty. Shoot easy FTs throughout the second half and hold the ball on each possession as long as you can.

Cloudy

Banned
Spurs are gonna cool off especially when Miami starts playing more aggressively. Hopefully the spurs can execute their game plan to beat Miami's trapping and pressing when eventually comes.

2nd half depends on how refs call it. If Miami is allowed to blow up the Spurs screens with no calls, the game will get tighter

didn't you guys see miami scored like 10 pts. in like 1 minute? yea. spurs need to defend the perimeter better.
we'll see if they can hold that shit down.

would love for a blow out win. so the espn analysis menage a trois can suck a big fat one with their miami win predictions.

VPhys

If I was Pop, I would feed the ball to Duncan and get the Heat in the penalty. Shoot easy FTs throughout the second half and hold the ball on each possession as long as you can.

I agree partly with that.

But the spurs have to play to WIN, not not to loose.

Feed it inside some but don't overdo it.

DWade has half of Miami's turnovers. 5 TO. Pretty sure all were scoring possessions as well.

55.9% FG
50.0% 3 Point Percentage
71.4% FT percentage

That is great as well. Spurs though just playing out of their minds.

Yep. I expect it to be around 10 at the start of the 4th if the Spurs don't tighten that defense up. Pop has to be fuckin furious.

ISOM

Duncan is old and Chris Anderson has been defending him in the post 1 on 1 pretty well. Duncan doesn't have the speed to blow by anderson and get the heat in foul trouble anymore.

Pop needs to just show the spurs the footage of charmers cheap shot on Parker and tell them not to forget. Win this damn thing by 40!!

Even up by 21 I'm scared shitless that Lebron is going to pull it within 10 by the end of the third and win this in the 4th!!!

burnjanso

From what I've seen in the three games in the finals, Bosh is clearly the better 2nd option. If Bosh realizes this and steps up, I can see Heat winning in 7. If not the series is over.

Dwyane Wade($18,536,000) took like 50 games off, in order to get ready for the Finals. And we see him play like this.(Talking the entire series thus far) I doubt the dude hits 20 points this entire series. Danny Green was outplaying him on both ends. Danny Green was driving in for layups. Rashard Lewis($1,399,507) and Ray Allen ($3,229,050) are outplaying him. LOL He has player options for the next 2 years. Damn. $20,590,000 $22,112,500

lebron going off only gets it close to a tie, but the rest of miami's players are shitting the bed.

Wade is having trouble keeping the ball in his hands. Anderson is bet to every rebound and just falls to the ground. Chalmers fucking up as usual. Ray Allen thinking he's a PG.

I still say spurs has this. Miami will have to work to at least not lose by 20+

Duncan is old and Chris Anderson has been defending him in the post 1 on 1 pretty well. Duncan doesn't have the speed to blow by anderson and get the heat in foul trouble anymore.

He seems fine tonight. Duncan and Pippen are the only players I've seen that can consistently make shots off the backboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom