• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Zep

Banned
AD would have deserved a starting spot if he didn't get hurt for a time. AD is better offensively than cousins and it's not close. Much better shooting, better O-Rebounding, far less TOs, still scoring 20PPG. Davis has 1.2 more offensive win shares and played 6 less games.

I think we had this conversation before and basically it comes down to Cousins usage(over usage is more like it) and how much they're reliant on him so much during the game offensively which is where the turnovers come from. AD and Cousins score the same ways but in one separate fashion...Cousins gets in low and pounds you to death on the block, as well as step out for a shot, while AD is more pick n pop but otherworldly in getting offensive boards and putbacks.

I would not say "its not close"...It's a discredit to Cousins game.

I think we had this conversation before and basically it comes down to Cousins usage(over usage is more like it) and how much they're reliant on him so much during the game offensively which is where the turnovers come from. AD and Cousins score the same ways but in one separate fashion...Cousins gets in low and pounds you to death on the block, as well as step out for a shot, while AD is more pick n pop but otherworldly in getting offensive boards and putbacks.

why do you keep dodging me in 2k?

giri

Cousins has been pounding people too. He's been great. He's really fun to watch.

AD still needs to fill out more before he can get too physical. He's growing. But so is Cousins.

TBH, i don't think there's a lot between either of them. They're both really great, both young, and both with tons of potential to improve still. I think both should go to the ASG, but, cousins more due to AD's injury time.

Mothman91

Should Wade even be in the all star game if his knee is still giving him problems by then? If he doesn't, who takes his spot? Depends on the coach right?

h3ro

aWmft7K.jpg

all day i dream about stahp.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The fact that LMA was 60k votes short of being a starter is impressive. I never expected that.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Moral Victory Reilo

"Well, we were only 2 wins from the second round. I never expected that!"

I didn't 3 months ago! Shit, Portland is halfway done with the season and they got 2 less wins than they did all last season -- and they were a 20-15 team at one point.

MVP

Banned
Why do you guys keep engaging him? He's the worst troll of the thread.

Do you have me on follow or something? Does this forum have some sort of stalking feature I don't know about? Contribute something or stay in your little puzzle game thread, sport.

3 picks and Bynum's money saving contract for Loul Deng rental. If he returns to Chi, The Bulls robbed Cleveland.
Two 2nd round picks and a protected 1st, that's not exactly a kings ransom. Deng recently mocked the 3 year 30 mil offer the Bulls gave him; there's no way he's returning to the team that's run him into the ground and mismanaged his health.

Two 2nd round picks and a protected 1st, that's not exactly a kings ransom. Deng recently mocked the 3 year 30 mil offer the Bulls gave him; there's no way he's returning to the team that's run him into the ground and mismanaged his health.

Cavs would have been much better off just getting the financial relief of Bynum's deal, Cavs got got.

Cavs would have been much better off just getting the financial relief of Bynum's deal, Cavs got got.

couple of worthless picks and all they want to do is make the playofs this season and chicago wants to tank.

Cavs are still too trash for the east and Chiago is still being coached by Thibs and is in the east.

meh, trade didn't really work out for either team so far

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
couple of worthless picks and all they want to do is make the playofs this season and chicago wants to tank.

Cavs are still too trash for the east and Chiago is still being coached by Thibs and is in the east.

Deng isn't good enough offensively to lift a team like Cleveland needs to be lifted.

linsivvi

It worked out for Jerry Reinsdorf. He gets to save $20M+.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Considering he is by far the worst defender of any guard in the running for all star kyrie is insanely lucky rose/rondo were hurt and he got voted in.

I wouldn't have him on my all star team this year at all.

Deng isn't good enough offensively to lift a team like Cleveland needs to be lifted.
Maybe if Kyrie were going all out every game and taken a leap this year it'd look different

but he doesn't give a fuck about the cavs

Considering he is by far the worst defender of any guard in the running for all star kyrie is insanely lucky rose/rondo were hurt and he got voted in.

I wouldn't have him on my all star team this year at all.
crazy how bad his defense is.

Top Bottom