• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Maybe if Kyrie were going all out every game and taken a leap this year it'd look different

but he doesn't give a fuck about the cavs

crazy how bad his defense is.

even then, i don't think deng would help all that much. he isn't that type of player. he's never been that type of player. he'll solidify a playoff team with his efficiency and defense immediately but if they're struggling he teeters on being just another guy.

and kyrie arguably has the worst defense of any starting pg in the league right now

even then, i don't think deng would help all that much. he isn't that type of player. he's never been that type of player. he'll solidify a playoff team with his efficiency and defense immediately but if they're struggling he teeters on being just another guy.

and kyrie arguably has the worst defense of any starting pg in the league right now

felton

You're probably right. When you look at their roster, besides Kyrie and o a lesser degree, Deng, it's just a pool of mediocrity. Being coached by Mike Brown and and the Cavs organization on whole....egh.

I was only able to start watching a few minutes ago, seems its the same shit different night, letting a team back in after we had a nice lead.

Wow Cole!

Anyway how is Oden doing? Is he the answer? Any signs he is about to break?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

felton is a better man defender - the team defense on the knicks is just actively atrocious though. cleveland's team defense isn't anywhere near that bad. hell, sometimes it actually makes sense. when kyrie just fucks all of his teammates over again and again like he does though... wow

rando14

facepalm.gif

linsivvi

lulz, i forgot that one.
one is a look of disappointment, the other is soul crushing.

The Melo gif was amazing because the cameraman had the foresight to zoom in on Melo at the exact moment, as if he knew something bad was about to happen.

And then ESPN trolling him just seals it.

Barkley practically said exactly what was being said here about the Heat not coasting but are flawed. Look we are not perfect but its clear to anyone who has been watching the team for years, this is not our best effort. We could win 5 straight championships and Barkley will still find ways to say we wont win again.

linsivvi

Pau in Jan: 50% FG, 12 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks, 20 points.

Raising that trade stock
with empty stats

Hope he can be dealt soon.

The Melo gif was amazing because the cameraman had the foresight to zoom in on Melo at the exact moment, as if he knew something bad was about to happen.

i can only imagine the conversation the espn producers have with the cameramen.

producer: "ok cameraguys, when the knicks fuck up, zooom in on melo"
cameramen: "ok, but what if the knicks do well?"
producer:
lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.yKqZqsliad.gif

Pau in Jan: 50% FG, 12 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks, 20 points.

Raising that trade stock
with empty stats

Hope he can be dealt soon.

He's been on a tear. I can't imagine someone won't bite with the numbers he's putting up. His season averages have all jumped up a lot.

I guess that infection really did affect him.

linsivvi

He's been on a tear. I can't imagine someone won't bite with the numbers he's putting up. His season averages have all jumped up a lot.

I guess that infection really did affect him.

That's why he's my favorite Laker on the roster. He might have whined once in a while but in the end he put up with all the bullshit and just plays.

Forever

Banned

If you look at the gif he hangs his head the moment the shot goes in, which was probably the cue to zoom in.

Do you have me on follow or something? Does this forum have some sort of stalking feature I don't know about? Contribute something or stay in your little puzzle game thread, sport.

I like that there's a Heat fan here who is everything I envision the fans in MIA to be

With the Gallinari news, the 2008 draft is looking really brittle now:

Derrick Rose: ACL and meniscus tear
OJ Mayo: Beaten up by Tony Allen, driven to obesity by Milwaukee.
Westbrook: Meniscus tear and two other knee surgeries
Gordon: Several knee surgeries
Gallinari: Meniscus tear, ACL tear
Bropez: Broke same foot twice
Rush: Two ACL tears

And Love has missed a lot of games as well. This is just the top 13 from that draft, I don't know how common it is to have had this many guys with multiple major injuries in the top 13.

With the Gallinari news, the 2008 draft is looking really brittle now:

Derrick Rose: ACL and meniscus tear
OJ Mayo: Beaten up by Tony Allen, driven to obesity by Milwaukee.
Westbrook: Meniscus tear and two other knee surgeries
Gordon: Several knee surgeries
Gallinari: Meniscus tear, ACL tear
Bropez: Broke same foot twice
Rush: Two ACL tears

And Love has missed a lot of games as well. This is just the top 13 from that draft, I don't know how common it is to have had this many guys with multiple major injuries in the top 13.
Guess who isn't on that list!

Top Bottom