• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

don't think terrible players get minutes on two time defending champs

nzLsa4u.jpg

u wot m8?

exarkun

Shaw killed momentum when he had Lawson on the bench for so long and let the ISOs and bad threes take over the third quarter. Hes a little to blame for the game.

But Randy Foye and Nate in the second half. Yeeesh

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @BenGolliver: Blazers beat Nuggets, 110-105. LaMarcus Aldridge was only Blazer to score in final 9:18 of the game.

KD scored 24 of his 36 points last night after ~Kawaii~ left the game with a broken finger. As long as SA has their big 4 for the playoffs they'll beat OKC in a series and put the spotlight back on the sham that is Keven Durant. Really can't stand that dude now. I don't like his attitude, his rapping, nothing, I want him to get embarrassed again in the playoffs, and he will.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
KD scored 24 of his 36 points last night after ~Kawaii~ left the game with a broken finger. As long as SA has their big 4 for the playoffs they'll beat OKC in a series and put the spotlight back on the sham that is Keven Durant. Really can't stand that dude now. I don't like his attitude, his rapping, nothing, I want him to get embarrassed again in the playoffs, and he will.

lol

KD has zero help right now...

Heavy is so Lakers age

Emwitus

Gosh. I wonder how you feel about LeBron. Can't hate on Durant

Heavy is also the same guy who was touting nba live over 2k, a game that manages to be worse than the trash that is 2k

I never said that. I know 2k is better, but I was hoping there would be another player this year but there wasn't. It was misguided optimism, nothing more. I haven't bought a Live game in ages.

Augustin, yo. Wrong DJ.

I know. Just messing with you. I think we've got a good shot as long as we can get one shooter hitting an outside shot. Griffin got kind of stupid at the end of the Bobcat game because he lost confidence in anybody else scoring, leading him to take shots contested by like 3 people. Also, DJ needs to learn to create his own shots so he can score without somebody getting him the ball at point blank range.

Edit:
So did my boy Artest! Tru Warier! Shout out to queensbridge!

Durant is the Drake of the NBA. I don't think its possible to hate him.

These two sentences back to back don't make sense. Or did I miss the joke?

Top Bottom