• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

With the awful way Matt Barnes has been shooting since his eye injury, I can't help but think his vision is really hurting his play. Otherwise, he's playing with hesitation. I wouldn't blame him either way. A detached retina is no joke.

So KD shutdown?

It look like it took a while for him to get off with Bron on him. And the same was true vice-versa.

I don't take too much away from this game. I definitley think the Heat came to play but this flukey ass shooting from Lamb and Fisher scares nobody. I don't think they can beat us 4 times.

It look like it took a while for him to get off with Bron on him. And the same was true vice-versa.

I don't take too much away from this game. I definitley think the Heat came to play but this flukey ass shooting from Lamb and Fisher scares nobody. I don't think they can beat us 4 times.
Probably not, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if neither team made the finals.

SamuraiX-

I gotta admit I'm pretty damn impressed at how much Jimmer has improved his ball handling, use of screens and passing... still needs to work on moving better without the ball though.

Rudy Gay's first game back. Still doing the only thing he knows how: winning basketball games.

giri

Oh, I would love to have Afflalo, but that's not a realistic dream. Definitely not giving up Love or Pekovic, no pick, and that leaves nothing, basically.

I dunno, Martin is the tank KING.

And long term, Oladipo is a SG, not a PG.

Afflalo has 3 years @ 7.5M so it's easy enough to cover his salary, but you'd probably need to find picks from somewhere to send.

I gotta admit I'm pretty damn impressed at how much Jimmer has improved his ball handling, use of screens and passing... still needs to work on moving better without the ball though.

Rudy Gay's first game back. Still doing the only thing he knows how: winning basketball games.
For which team?

LeBron was 2-6 when KD was guarding him.

In January, Joakim Noah is averaging 14pts, 14.5 rebound, 1.8 blocks, 1.2 steals and 5.6 assists.

One the local sports radio jokers said that he was, "stealth tanking" because he made a bad pass at the end of a game last week.

ccbfan

Pssh James Harden is the most overrate player in the history of the NBA.

If Westbrook is healthy, Lamb and Adams will be better than Harden.

Seriously I'm trying to think of a player that's basically a net neutral at best get as much hype as him.

Can anyone here tell me in the history of the NBA a player that have been more overrated than Jame Harden?

Aren't the Rockets like 7-1 with a fluke loss to Philly without him?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pssh James Harden is the most overrate player in the history of the NBA.

If Westbrook is healthy, Lamb and Adams will be better than Harden.

Seriously I'm trying to think of a player that's basically a net neutral at best get as much hype as him.

Can anyone here tell me in the history of the NBA a player that have been more overrated than Jame Harden?

Aren't the Rockets like 7-1 with a fluke loss to Philly without him?

How does one even reply to that lol

Most overrated player in the history of the NBA? lolz

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How about less lolz and more names.

How about look them up yourself. The league has been around far longer than Harden has been considered a great player. You could say this year, but to say history smh gtfo he's been a starter for two seasons now and was amazing last year.

Derrick Coleman is a huge one that comes to mind off the top of my head.

ccbfan

How about look them up yourself. The league has been around far longer than Harden has been considered a great player. You could say this year, but to say history smh gtfo he's been a starter for two seasons now and was amazing last year.

Derrick Coleman is a huge one that comes to mind off the top of my head.

Derrick Coleman was never as overrated as Harden.

Coleman was never considered at the top of his position. He was never even considered a top 20 player never mind Harden a top 3 (complete joke).

Considering how easily you brushed off my comment you sure don't have an answer for it?

If it was so absurd it should have been very easy for you too come up with name.

Matrix

Derrick Coleman was never as overrated as Harden.

Coleman was never considered at the top of his position. He was never even considered a top 20 player never mind Harden a top 3 (complete joke).

Considering how easily you brushed off my comment you sure don't have an answer for it?

If it was so absurd it should have been very easy for you too come up with name.

It's easy to brush off since the shit you're typing up is stupid shit. The league has had tons of overrated players over decades yet somehow Harden becomes the most overrated player in NBA history? Honestly... just stop.

Also go do some reading about Coleman before you say that.

edit- stupid ipad

parkerft_medium.gif

If Kyle Lowry is not an all star tomorrow it will be a travesty. That dude is dominating right now, flirting with a triple double almost every night.

In January, Joakim Noah is averaging 14pts, 14.5 rebound, 1.8 blocks, 1.2 steals and 5.6 assists.

Holy shit, that's insane. The only other big man I can think of who put up assists like that was Chris Webber.

What...is happening here?

Top Bottom